June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just some thoughts...

Hair: I felt the need to mention a couple things regarding my "losing perspective" post. I don't think I'm old...but there's a point when people look too old for their long hair. However, in thinking of a lot of my friends older than me that have longer hair than I do, I guess, I'm not to that point yet. It was probably because that night, it looked like a rat crawled on my head and died. A rat with a very long tail. :)

Cubs fan: This is kind of in answer to Jonathan's comment, but I have a feeling that other devoted Cubs fans are thinking the same thing (cough, cough, Alesa, cough). :) I will definitely be the first to say that I'm a fair weather fan...except that the weather has been torrent for the Cubs for 101 years...but I will not keep up on their stats every week. My loyalty to the Cubs consists of me asking Craig, "Hey, how are the Cubs doing?...Oh good!...I hope they win" and genuinely feeling bad for them when they lose!

Teeth: Wow, I feel like I've been posting a lot about my looks which is annoying me...however, I felt like mentioning that I will be starting Invisalign in a couple weeks! I'm really excited! I've worn braces twice and decided, I simply didn't want to do it a third time...so here's a "before" picture. I realize, they're not terrible, but I am pretty self concious of them. If you've seen me laugh, you've probably noticed that I cover my mouth with my hand when I laugh...yep, it's 'cause of the teeth...well, that, and being Japanese (it must be in my blood)! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never met anyone who is in such a perpetual battle with their teeth than you Tami!!

I hope this round straightens things out once and for all. (pun intended)

Tami said...

amen brother.

Alesa said...

glad for the call out, tami! :)