Someone stole my debit card and in just 1 day has spent over $600 on it! Let me just say, I'm really annoyed...no, to be honest, I'm more than annoyed, I'm just shocked that someone could actually do that. They have apparently shopped at Pacific Sun, Footlocker, Old Navy, Meijers, Shnucks, and who knows where else using my card. The complete disregard for the fact that someone worked to earn that money and dishonesty is truly beyond my comprehension.
Anyway, it's really frustrating. Just felt like venting.
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
14 comments:
So sorry to hear about that! Kyler came home today from school and said that a boy from his class was expelled for stealing $80 for the teacher! I can not beleive that. He's only 11 years old. I guess the boy had made some bets and needed to get them paid so he wouldn't get beat up. It was a great opportunity to talk to Kyler about gambling and the bad choices it can leave an individual to make...lying..stealing...what God thinks about it all. He was really worked up about the whole deal because he's friends with this boy and couldn't beleive he did it. So we had that choose friends wisely talk and also that Kyler needs to always remember to be a good example. Hope your bank will cover the charges...or since it's not a credit card will not they cover it? So sorry.
OH Tami that is awful I hope everything works out.
Tami, I am so MAD!!!!! Have you called your bank?!
I'll have to talk to you when you get off work.
love ya.
How extremely frustrating! They go off and spend your hard-earned money while you have to make all the phone calls to get it straightened out... yuck. I'll be praying for you to have patience through it since I don't think I'd have any!
I'm with Rebekah - and just plain mad for you! I'll be praying it all works out Tam. . . .
Argh..I'm frustrated for you too...
People never cease to amaze me...hopefully you can get your money back..right?
Yikes!!!
I cannot imagine how helpless you have to feel!!
Okay, WHY do these things always happen to you? My heart goes out to you girl. Hopefully you will be able to get it resolved!!!
That stinks! Do you have to pay the charges?
So sorry!
OH TAM!! What a huge bummer. I'm so sorry, my friend!
i'm so sorry, tami. that really stinks. :( will the bank cover it if you report it stolen?
This happened to my little sister a couple of weeks ago, and the bank refunded all the money that the a-hole had charged on her debit card (it was like $2000). So if you explain to the bank what happened they should help you out.
(hopefully)
Tami, like everyone else, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I do hope the bank helps you out.
Ruthie
Post a Comment