I've cancelled my card and let the bank know about the situation. They're going through the process to see if they can reimburse me. There's also a detective working on the 'case'...wow, sounds so crazy. Anyway, that's the update. It's been a good lesson either way that if they don't reimburse the money, ultimately, it's not my money, it's God's, and He can take care of His own! :)
Thanks for all the comments...I have to admit, I was pretty annoyed the day I posted that!!!
Secondly, we're now running a mini-marathon in Indianapolis instead of the one in Chicago...mainly because it's on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. Well, that's it for the updates. :)
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Tami! That's the one I'm running. Can't wait to see you there!!
how fun! are you running it in may or october? we're running the one in october...i would never be ready by may! :)
We're running the one in May. I didn't even know there was an October one :)
we should hang out when you are in indy!
wait, is this kristen as in my 'hero' kristen?!?! i would LOVE to hang out with you in indy!!! it's a date!!!
alesa, yeah, there's a small mini in october. i hear that chad and julie are running the same mini that you are!!!
Post a Comment