June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Never Never Land

I stopped by Rebekah's a couple days ago to be greeted by my favorite one handed villan, Captain Hook:

(FYI - I was informed that the Captain is not wearing shorts, but knickers. :D)


And of course, Peter Pan:

(FYI - Peter Pan has not decided to grow up and grow a five o'clock shadow but this is rather the result of an afternoon with her coloring book and markers)

Apparently Josh and Darci play "Peter Pan and Captain Hook" quite often and Josh is always the Captain and Darci is always Peter Pan...which can only lead me to the conclusion that Aria must be Tinkerbell. I think the casting for this is absolute perfection. I asked Rebekah if "Peter Pan" has a sword since "Captain Hook" has his hook...she informed me that often Peter Pan is left to fight the battles without a sword, which seems pretty unfair, although, knowing Darci, we concluded that her undeniable charm and charisma is by far more captivating and dangerous than any sword could be.

I'm waiting for them to ask me to join them as John or maybe Nana the Nurse-maid-dog...

but so far, no such luck.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Aunt Tami,
We would LOVE It if you would be Nana the dog...or you could be one of the lost boys...or you could be the beautiful Indian Princess...or you could be Captain Hook's right hand man, Smeede.

You really don't have to ask you know...just put on your bonnet, and bark like a dog and you are one of the cast!

Love,
Peter Pan and Captain Hook (aka. Doozer and Josher Posher)

Jami said...

That is so cute!!

Christen Leigh said...

haha very cute! Don't you love nieces and nephews? :)