Tami, your Sunday School stories are SO funny!! I too have the privilege of teaching 3-4 year olds.
Two weeks ago, one of our girls got the song "Blind Man" in her head and began singing it...word for word...at the top of her lungs.
One boy covered his ears and asked me to "tell the girl to stop singing." Another boy thought it was "too noisy" in Sunday School.
Try as we may, we couldn't get her to stop. I mean, we'd get her to stop for a bit, but then she'd forget she wasn't supposed to sing and would start all over again. Word for word. Verse for verse...all the way through "JESUS!" at the very end of the song.
The best part of it is...last week...it happened all over again!
Get some sleep, girl! I'm the same way... it hits the point of delirium when I am low on sleep. Your V-Day contest is so great!! Your blog is such a fun place to come with all of the nice giveaways that you do.
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
4 comments:
Tami, your Sunday School stories are SO funny!! I too have the privilege of teaching 3-4 year olds.
Two weeks ago, one of our girls got the song "Blind Man" in her head and began singing it...word for word...at the top of her lungs.
One boy covered his ears and asked me to "tell the girl to stop singing." Another boy thought it was "too noisy" in Sunday School.
Try as we may, we couldn't get her to stop. I mean, we'd get her to stop for a bit, but then she'd forget she wasn't supposed to sing and would start all over again. Word for word. Verse for verse...all the way through "JESUS!" at the very end of the song.
The best part of it is...last week...it happened all over again!
Love, Alesa
Why haven't you slept?
Get some sleep, girl! I'm the same way... it hits the point of delirium when I am low on sleep. Your V-Day contest is so great!! Your blog is such a fun place to come with all of the nice giveaways that you do.
:)
You are a wise woman...but it would be kinda fun to see what you came up with!
Get some sleep!
Post a Comment