Heidi and I made little goodie bags for everyone nominated, so the person you nominated should be getting something if they haven't already (I could only get part of the deliverd yesterday)!!!...Taryn, could you email me Kristi's address to tami.inoue.pytf@statefarm.com...thanks! I hope to make this an annual game for Thanksgiving, so keep your eyes open for people next year!
So, we have a winner for Silly Nothing's "Thanks for That!" award!!!
It goes to Sara S.!!!
Here were the remarks about Sara:
From Haley:
I nominate my sister-in-law ~ Sara S. She OFFERS to watch my kids - expecting nothing in return (this includes picking them up and dropping them off). She has helped out tremendously during this pregnancy, the task of finishing the basement, and the busy times of photography. The other day she even dropped off a meal when dropping off the kids. She is such a dream. Landon and Elle just love Aunt Sara's house!
From Alissa:
I would also like to nominate my sister-in-law Sara S. She graciously watched Amy during my brother's wedding on Sunday and then OFFERED to take both of our nap deprived, cranky kids home with them from the reception so Duane and I could enjoy the rest of the day! She was a true sanity saver! Thanks for that, Sara!
Sara got an extra gift in her goodie bag.
4 comments:
I seriously was lying in bed last night and thought "I FORGET TO GO POST MY THANKS FOR THAT!!!!!).
sigh. but it sounds like a very deserving person got it anyways. Sara's servant heart is a theme I hear from many people! : )
I guess I"ll have to personally deliver my own "thanks for that." Thanks for the reminder Tami!
Wow, I will be axiously waiting beside my mailbox :)
Thanks for that, Tami...it was fun!
oops, I was signed on to the Hoffmann account...(it was me, Sarah)
awww. it's so sweet that you're sending a goodie bag to everyone who was nominated. that will be fun for them!
~shar
Post a Comment