June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Elections

If you're like me, although you appreciate everyone and their half-brother's dog's mistress' owner's dentist's daughter's opinion on the elections that just took place...you're kind of tired of hearing/reading it all.


Every time I turn on the radio, it's another analysis as to why McCain lost, why Obama's campaign was flawless, encouragement not to hate Obama, and to accept the outcome. It's for this reason that I've avoided even aknowledging the election on this blog the past couple days, but since I gave my "official endorsement" to McCain/Palin, I thought I should probably bookend it with some other useless editorial of which I manage to write!

So here's my silly nothing editorial to the end of this election:

McCain lost. Obama won.
I've had a couple good cries.

It's not the end of the world
.....or maybe it is.
Either way, I'm excited to see my Jesus come for me some day.
Until then, He's cheering us on, "Run faster! Reach Higher! Be Stronger! for my sake"...no matter who sits on thrones or in government.
faster, higher, stronger...
tami

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I appreciated your commentary...short and inspiring.

love,
bek

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait till Obama starts giving me free stuff. I mean, I am definitely poor, I have made zero dollars since last January. So if BO keeps his promises, I should be getting some free gas and food, and help with my tuition. Come on Obama, how about some cash.

Leslie Ringger said...

thanks, tam...good post

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Tami. It helps to out it all in perspective.