June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Friday, November 21, 2008

Didn't Mean to Shun...

Hey...as some of you have noticed, I had to privatize this blog the past couple days.  I can't go into why, but I've removed all Dale and Cathy stories and anything relating to work. My blog will now consist solely of my life outside of work...I know, I'm kind of sad, but that's how life goes, eh? 

Also, I wont be blogging from work anymore, so I'm afraid my blog posts will be pretty few and far between. 

I apologize for being so cryptic, and I wish I could explain more...maybe at a later point.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Love to all.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Tami,
you should just plan on stopping by here every day after work and posting from our computer. That way, all of us who dearly love your blog will be able to still have our silly nothings every day!

love,
bek

Christen Leigh said...

tami i am sad for this loss...... now i won't be able to laugh at your funny work stories.....

See you in a couple weeks, though!! :)

hubergal said...

i agree 100%. and next time we're together, i want the non cryptic story. i sense there's a lot more detail!
~shar