June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Monday, December 01, 2008

Love is in the Air

Wow...so, my cousin Phillip just got married to Steph G. a few weeks ago.


Rachel H. is getting married to Jason K. this coming Sunday...
and this past Sunday, my cousin Morgan (Phoenix) got engaged to Kyra K. (Peoria)



AND my other cousin Makoto (Indianapolis) got engaged to Anna B. (Indianapolis)
...sorry, no picture!

It really must be "the most wonderful time of the year". :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I didn't know Maks was engaged! Michael will be so excited to hear that! Your family sure is busy with weddings lately! I'm sad to miss Rachel's this Sunday but it just wasn't working out to go. Take pictures and post them next week!

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness. How exciting for both Maks and Morgan. We just talked to Morgan two sunday's ago when we were in Lafayette for church. Crazyness but how wonderful!!! YEAH!!!
Ok, so how old is Anna?? And Mak's is how old?? Is there a great distance between the two or not really. Just curious.
See you Sunday:)

Tami said...

maks is 28 and anna is 20...so about an 8 year gap...it's kind of big, but then again, she's a bollier which adds about 10 years to her maturity. :)

Anonymous said...

Well Tami...I still love watching "The Office" every Thursday as I have for 4 years now, so love is in the air here also.