Forgiveness vs. Rejection Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge
Monday, November 17, 2008
His Creation Amazes Me!!!
My Uncle Brian sent this to me and I thought it was pretty amazing! I LOVE visuals...and this does a great job putting it in perspective! I'm amazed by the Great Bigness of God and yet, His intimate attention to detail in my life:
This is a Hubble Telescope ultra deep field infrared view of the countless "entire" galazies billions of light years away:
Below is a close-up of one of the darkest regions of the photo above:
Wow, He is amazing! I love visuals too. It kind of creaps me out a bit to know there are so many other things out there that are so big and so dark and soooo far away!
bek...i even thought of you when i wrote that. i think i just feel like that dad did in the Bible when he said, "I believe, but help my unbelief"...I relate to the cry of that dad a little too closely at times! :)
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
7 comments:
Wow, He is amazing! I love visuals too. It kind of creaps me out a bit to know there are so many other things out there that are so big and so dark and soooo far away!
ha...jessica, i kind of know what you mean. it does seem a little scary, and i'm not even sure why!
I just started reading your blog and you always have such interesting stuff! You always seem to make me chuckle. Marie
Tami,
this post made me smile...because you said that He cares about the details in your life :) I'm so glad you believe it!
I loved the visuals too...great idea to post it Tam!
Love you
bek...i even thought of you when i wrote that. i think i just feel like that dad did in the Bible when he said, "I believe, but help my unbelief"...I relate to the cry of that dad a little too closely at times! :)
Wow! That is so crazy.
I would have never guessed Betelguese to be that large. Amazing what I learn every day.
Post a Comment