June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Monday, June 16, 2008

Question #5

How many cups/cans of coffee and pop do you and your partner drink in a week?...added question for you coffee drinkers, how do you like your coffee? Black or with cream and sugar? For the pop drinkers, do you like a lot of ice? No ice?

Josh and I drink about 2 cups of coffee a week...It's that Josh, he just refuses to stop. :) Oddly enough, McDonald's coffee is one of my favorites. I always drink my coffee black. Josh thinks that pop is "hot" and doesn't like to drink it. As for pop...I think the more ice the better!

Bonus points: The Megan and Kory team got 2 bonus points for having the worst job...I can't imagine having to walk in on college kids to show apartments. That's just scary 'cause you never know what you'd walk into!
The Rebekah and Matt team got 2 bonus points for most unique job of stirring dirt samples...I think you could have also won for most boring. :)
I was going to give out points for favorite job, but honestly, I couldn't pick 'cause so many actually sounded really great!

15 comments:

Tara said...

Whit drinks coffee one a week, and doesn't drink pop. I drink about 7pops a week. Whit always gets hers hot and it's usually a latte. Never just straight black. I don't drink coffee. Hate the stuff! But my pop has to be iced and the more ice the better. So that's eight between Whit and I.

Tami said...

tara,
how many roommates have you girls had?

Pam said...

Mom and I drink neither coffee or pop so zero for us.

Katie said...

Lovely, my weakness, POP. J-0 a week, me 15 week, I know bad me. But McDonald;s has the BEST coffee

Laura said...

We drink on average probably 1/2 cup a week of soda. We usually have none in the house, but when we do, we drink it fast. We try to drink lots of water instead. David calls it pop. I call it soda, but that is a switch from coke (for every kind of soda). I was teased in college, so I switched from calling it coke to calling it soda. Never liked to call it pop because that to me sounds like the name of someone's dad. We like Dr. Pepper, but we get the grocery store brand, Dr. B.

Mindy said...

Michael drinks 1 pop a week. Right now I don't drink any pop or coffee. However, when I'm not nursing I drink coffee every day, so normall I would have 7 a week. I will let you decide if we get 1 or 8 points!

I like my coffee with cream! Actually, I should say I like cream with a little coffee! :) I am starbucks all the way and the more flavor it has the better!

I also have to have Pepsi with ice when I have pizza. That has been the hardest time for me to not drink pop lately. I usually sip a little of Michael's when we have pizza. It just makes pizza taste better!

Sandra said...

Well, we rarely ever have pop in our house, and we rarely ever drink coffee, except when we have company. So normally it would be 0 unless company is here and thats not to often. I guess if people ask me if I drink coffee or pop I say very rarely. If we have company both nick and I will drink one cup of coffee each so you decide if we drink enough of it to give us 2 points or if we don't drink it enough to give us 0 points:)

Jessica said...

Darin - 2 pops a week, me 14 cups of coffee and week so a total of 16 a week. I drink black coffee in the morning and coffee with yummy cream in the afternoon :) Darin doesnt drink with ice...usually it takes him a whole entire day to drink a can of pop...seriously and it is warm by the time he is finished with it...yucky!

Rebekah said...

we have 1 a week...usually me drinking coffee at family night. we just hardly ever drink pop...it's not on a regular basis so I don't know how to count that.

coffee for me is black all the way!! It jsut doesn't feel like true coffee when it's got other stuff in it...i enjoy some coffee like that once in awhile but I feel like it's more like a dessert.

ice with pop unless it's really cold...then I prefer it without ice.

Amber said...

So do I answer this question based on when I can fit pop in the grocery budget or when I can't!?!?! : ) I'll average it out . . .

Callie says she drinks 2 pops a day so tally that up to 14 pops for her. Hmmm . ..if this one takes us down in points I may have to reconsider her christmas present.

Me? I'm going with 2 pops a week . .for me, the more ice and the colder the pop the better!!! Truth be told . . .my count would be closer to Callie's if it was around. I try not to have more than 1 pop a day though even if it is around.

Total? 16 pops a week. No coffee (with a rare exception for me).

Tami said...

Heidi...I know you tallied up your points tonight but I don't remember what the total was. Do you mind posting them for me?!

Brooke said...

This is bringing Team Feucht down, I'm sure of it- Andy drinks an appalling 8 cups a day at work... so that brings our team total to about 43 a week.

megs @ whadusay said...

Okay - this one is going to kill us. While I drink 0 cans of pop/cups of coffee each week. My husband drinks 42 (if you count by the markers on the coffee pot!). He likes it Black and he likes Starbucks (he is becoming a little bit of a Starbucks snob - it is the only kind he wants me to buy - although we are trying Gobena!)

Anonymous said...

Kirk drinks 2-3 pops a day (yeah, we are working on that) so we'll say around 20 for him. I drink about 2 pops a week (Pepsi only with lots of ice) Both of us are more social drinkers when it comes to coffee.

Grand Total for Team Prather= 22

Anonymous said...

what a fun question! i know we're not playing, just because I haven't posted anything...but i wanted to get in on this one. duane and i each drink one cup of coffee in the morning. i like mine black, duane puts sugar in his. and we probably average about one soda per day between the two of us. i used to drink a lot of pop, but now i try to see how long i can make a 24 pack last. the last pack i bought lasted 4 weeks, so that's a little less then one per day. only diet coke...unless diet pepsi is really on sale...but its gotta be like $3 cheaper for me to buy it. the best is fountain soda from a restaurant...really cold with lots of ice!
~alissa