Happy Birthday You!
Today is little Will's 1st birthday and it's truly a day to celebrate! This little guy has captured the hearts of many and I can't believe I'm so lucky to have him as my nephew. Last night I was acting somewhat bitter because...as much as I hate to admit it...he's a bigger fan of aunt Rebekah than myself. I'm still not sure why except that she's just more awesome, but he's not supposed to know that yet. Oh well...it had to happen sooner or later.
So happy birthday, little Willsky, my goofy little guy! I'm so glad you're ours. :)
4 comments:
I was thinking about the precious little guy this morning, too, Tami and if it's any consolation, he doesn't like me much at all! :-(
I'm sure you rate much higher than I do!
Wow! Is he a cutie, or what? You have good reason to be proud!!!
Like Mommy always said, if you like them, they'll like you. Just kidding, he loves you, he just doesn't know how much yet. And Aunt Pam, same with you, I just need to come visit more often.
I think my feelings about this child have been adequately expressed.
Post a Comment