Each player gets to pick 1 partner but you have to stick with this partner and can't switch. If you're single, you can pick a friend or whoever you want...actually, if you're married you could do that too. It's up to you.
Now don't worry, you don't have to do anything with them, so you can pick someone that lives far away from you. However, unless you know their life story really well, you may need to be calling them a lot.
So this is how the game is going to work...
There's going to be about 7 questions asked. You must combine the total of you AND your partner's answer. Sometimes it will be good to have a higher number...other times it will be worse. There will be answers that will give you a positive score and other times will be negative. In the end, the team with the most points will win. Make sense?
Let's start...first question:
"How often do you get your hair cut in a year?"
(This does not count coloring)
When you answer this, first tell me who your partner is and what the combined total is. Of course, if you want to elaborate on your answer, that's always fun!!!
My partner is going to be Joshua Kaufmann. But I'm going to have to ask Rebekah about the haircuts. I would guess that he gets about 4-5 a year and I get 1.5 a year (about 3 every 2 years). So our answer is 6.5 unless Rebekah tells me differently!
15 comments:
My partner is Kirk (hubby)
..... combined we get 24 haircuts a year. That's what happens when you are a hair stylist.... can't put the scissors down. We both have hair that grows really fast.
Okay 16 haircuts. My partner is my hubby. Thanks for the game, I love it.
tami, actually, josh probably gets more like 6 hair cuts a year.
I am going to go with my husband as well. I would say that we probably get about 11 haircuts per year.
i'm so glad you went with this game idea!! I love it.
Fun - another game!
My partner will be Kory.
I think we get around 11 haircuts a year combined.
Kory actually cuts his own hair. Why pay someone $15 bucks when you can do it yourself - especially when your not-so-proverbs-like wife won't do it for you! (It stresses me out, although I do trim the back for him!)
ohhh - this game sounds fun. I love your partner tam. : )
hmmmm . ..maybe I can recruit Callie as my partner. I'll have to powwow with her and let you know.
Okay I guess I'll just go with the flow and have my husband also be my partner.
Fun game Tam!
My partner is Daniel... even though he doesn't know he is being drug into this game. I would say we get 12 haircuts per year. Although, that number may be going down, now that we live in Switzerland and refuse to pay for haircuts here. With the way I have it figured, I should be needing a return trip to the states in a couple of months. Hooray!!!
By the way, I like your new look!
My partner is Darin...
combined we get about 14
(Darin 12, me 2)
Love the game!
my partner is Nick and yeah another game!@!! Im glad Im around to join in on the fun. Nick gets 12 haircuts a year(he does them himself) and I get 2 at the most a year. Depends on the year I guess. Sometime more, but I'll stick with 2. So our total would be 14 haircuts a year:)
all right . ..Callie and I are in.
between the two of us we figure 12 haircuts a year.
Fun game, Tami. I just have to join in again - it was so much fun last time.
My partner is my mom and together we get about 10 haircuts a year.
Jarod is my partner...even though he doesn't know it and I don't know if he thinks blogging is a wise use of my time, so here goes to blogging behind his back.
I get two hair cuts a year and Jarod about 8...so 10.
-Heidi
My partner is my husband David. We get a combined 13 haircuts a year. I only get mine cut once. He cuts his about once a month.
I know I'm jumping in late, but I figure better late than never. Whitney is going to be my partner. We each get about four haircuts a year for a total of 8.
Post a Comment