June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blogging Sloth

That's me. Actually, the reason I've been sooooo bad about posting is that I've been posting every day on another "health blog" for the past month so I've just been lazy on this one. There's also not that many interesting things to say (not that there normally is)...so I've just slacked. However, it's so nice to see that there are still some faithful people who check up on this blog and I'm back for now ladies! :)
Well, as for some updates on my life:
1st off, I'm moving! Currently, I live with Sadie Nazarczuk, Callie Prevo, and Trisha Young. We've lived together for almost a year, but in August we're splitting ways. It's going to be sad not to have roommates any more, but I'm moving home to my Dad's place. His company in Japan bought a place for him and he will be living there for 3 years with an occasional visit back here every 6 months. So, I'm going to be staying at his place so it's not sitting empty...kind of like a housitter! Well, I'm not one that likes to be alone, so do you know what that means? You need to all come and visit! There's a (very small) pool there, but perfect for enjoying the sun...I'm teaching myself to cook this year (with my sister's help), so if you come, we'll have pool time with fun lunches/dinner. :)
2nd thing...I've joined church potluck. Yes, my friend Leslie Rinnger and I are the newest "couple" for Bloomington's church potlucks and I have to tell you...we're very excited! I'm so glad I have a friend like Leslie that will go along with things like this when I get the urge. How fun is that going to be to hang out with people like Everett & Bev?! I have a feeling I'm way more excited than they would be but still.
3rdly, as of this year, I guess I'm a Cubs fan. I have been very uncommitted to any baseball team for the past years because A. I don't like baseball B. I have 2 good friend...Jonnyeb who is a die hard Cardinals fan and Craig Janssen who is a die hard Cubs fan. Well, I've been rooting for the Cubs NOT to win the world series until the 100th year since they've won because...well, how cool would that be if they won on the 100th year? Well, Craig thought I was ridiculous, but I promised him that on the 100th year, I'd be a fan. Turns out, this is the 100th year, so it looks like I'm a Cubs fan this year. :)

Well, I think I owe you ladies a game, so stay tuned while I try to finalize the game I have in my mind. It's another points game, so I'm going to come up with the scoring before I start! :)
Love to all!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in surculation! -heidi

Anonymous said...

I mean circulation...I was homeschooled. -HR

Tami said...

you're hilarious!

Jessica said...

How phunny, I mean funny :)
Cant wait to play the game!

Amber said...

Welcome back tam - I've missed you!!!!!

Ava LOVES the pool - so give us a call anytime. And truth be told . . .we'd still love to come be with you - pool or no pool!

can't wait for the new game!

Amber said...

oh - and I just had to say, I for one would be very excited to have you two in my potluck group.

how fun!

Kasey said...

I wanna come! I wanna come! Do you think Daniel would fly me back to the states to sit by the pool with you, Tam? Sounds like a good reason to me. I miss you so much girl. I hope your move and adjustment goes well. By the way, all of the cherry and grape Tangy Taffy are gone...mmmmm, they were gooo-oood! I think my physique has begun to look like Tangy Taffy, a little soft and stretchy.

Brooke said...

Oh thank goodness you're back! I'll be watching for the game!

Anonymous said...

Cubs? (shakes head and throws up) The Cubs are the biggest losers in the history of baseball. Cardinals have won 10 World Series, and more games than any other team in history besides the Yankees. They are by far the most winning team in National league history.

However I should expect it, the Cubs are such a "fashionable" team to like. They probably have more bandwagon fans than any other team. The fans jump on and off, and show up when the Cubs are good than jump off. The Cubs will have a long losing streak this year and people will quit loving them. Happens all the time.

Katie said...

welcome I missed you

Anonymous said...

Yea!! for being a Cubs fan!! Eventually, all those on the fence end up coming around to our side!!
~Alissa