Question #2:
A. How many traffic tickets have you and your partner gotten?
For those of you that know me...you know why I'm asking this question! 'Cause "cops love me" and little Josher-posher and I are planning on winning! Just kidding...that wouldn't really be fair.
New Rule to the points system...oh great, here I go again, complicating the points system. :) No, this will be simple. I was just going to say that your score can never go below a 0. So I wont ever give you negative points 'cause I want people to keep playing and if you have some huge negative score, that's not as fun. So, your score can drop to 0 but will never go below that!
Side note: Heidi, I'm sure Jarod would find you reading my blog a very wise use of your time! The poll I have going about popcorn is for him to prove my point...which so far, I think it is. :)
For those of you that aren't Heidi...Jarod and I were talking about popcorn and how I want to buy a stir-crazy. He was saying, "Who makes popcorn in a stircrazy anymore?" (jokingly...kind of)...and I was trying to tell him that it was better than microwave and he strongly disagrees. :)
Josh and I have had 0 tickets.
19 comments:
Well, I think you just cost me the game, 'cause between the two of us, I think we have more than 20, but I lost count and I think Jarod has too.-heidi
By the way, I think you should add Carmel corn...mmmm...my fav.
-HR
Between Matt and myself, I believe we've had 1 ticket. He was racing to his Thursday evening dinner with Grandma Hoffmann when he was in college. If he's had another ticket I'll have to add that to the list...but I don't think he has.
I have had about 3 and Darin 2, so 5 total for Team Leman!
3 tickets for Kory, 2 tickets for Me = 5 total.
3 escapes for Kory, 0 escapes for me = 3 escapes total.
so i've been delaying my post because i haven't been able to decide on a partner. so i decided that i'm thinking too hard about it and am just going to follow your lead, tam, and partner up with the oldest of my neices and nephews, paige morgan.
as for tickets we have had 2...(i hope i don't need to clarify who got both of them, but they were both for going only 10 over on roads that people rarely go even that slow! annoying.)
hmmm...haircuts are probably about 3 for me and i would guess about 4 for paige. i'll have to check with jami. but until then, put us down for 7
ok - for Callie and I we have a grand total of 9 tickets.
for Callie's sake . ..I'll be more specific. I've had 8. She's had 1. Sigh.
What can I say - It was a rough senior year of high school and freshman year of college (4 of the tickets were then). The others - a couple I deserved. .and some I'm convinced were a cop with a bad day and a quota to meet.
And for the record - crying doesn't work to get off. I always try not to cry, always end up crying, and always get a ticket.
Ryan on the other hand has gotten off with a warning every time since we've been married. grrrrr.
First I need some clarification...
do you mean just speeding tickets or seatbelt tickets too?
I am guessing about 10 total (1 for me and 9 for Kirk) but this includes seatbelt tickets. If you are just counting speeding then 1 for me and 6 for Kirk... so 7.
ok, speeding tickets....sandra got 1 and nick has had 4. so a total of 5. But I noticed you said traffic tickets so this must not solely mean speeding only, so in that case add 1 more for a parking ticket if this is what you mean by traffic tickets.
Well, Mom has never had a ticket, so that helps our team number. I, on the other hand, have had way too many and too many years to remember! As best I can recall, I'd say about 10.
And about popcorn - if any of you care at all about the health aspect of it (which I'm sure Jarod doesn't!), microwave popcorn has hydrogenated oil, which is deadly for your liver. Stir Crazy wins hands down for health reasons!
hmm - I think Tami needs to clarify if we're only counting speeding tickets. Because if we are, my number goes down. : )
Okay me- 7 and J- about 20- possibly more. He likes to drive fast!!!!! HEE HEE, so about 27
Ok, if we are doing parking tickets too then you can add 7 to our number...arrr
I am not really playing this game, but I have to comment that parking tickets cannot possible count. It has to be a moving violation like speeding, improper lane change, blowing a stop sign, etc.
I don't think seatbelts should count, but I'll leave that up to Tami.
I have gotten pulled over 14 times and have gotten 4 tickets. One time last year I got pulled over twice in one hour (two warnings) I was with my sisters which made me feel even more dumb. I even got pulled over driving with my mom in the passenger seat which was the worst.
Also Dave Byrne (who is a friend from Peoria, he owns Berean Bookstores and is a sometimes AC) would be my partner if I was playing. He claims he has gotten 74 speeding tickets since he got his license. So our total is 78 tickets.
well if we include parking tickets add 27 to our total, I always got parking tickets at ISU, kinda funny, my dad had to pay so I could get my undergrad diploma and now I owe them some money and they are currently holding my grad. diploma. HEE HEE
Speeding/traffic tickets for Daniel and I... hmmm, I've had 4, I think, and Daniel has had 1. He was so mad when he got his because it was a ticket for driving on the rumble strips to get up to the left turn lane, when an intersection was really backed up. It was pretty stupid, but I told him that it was about time he had one!
Thankfully, we don't drive in Switzerland, so I have been ticket free for awhile now!
Tami- I just love your games. I check your blog often but have never left a comment. We just got back from the Ozarks so I am just now getting in the game.. hope that is ok. As far as your first question: Jay gets a haircut once a month by me!!! I, on the other hand, only get one haircut a year. That brings our total for question number one to = 13.
For question number two, Jay (I forgot to say he was my partner... but you probably already pick up on that one) has gotten two tickets - one for speeding and one for an incomplete stop at a stop sign. I am very proud to say that I have NEVER gotten a ticket. I have been pulled over twice for speeding - both times going twenty over- but have never been ticketed... hopefully the getting out of tickets does not hurt my score :) So together, we have a total of 2 tickets.
3 All of them were David's
Whit and I have had one ticket between the two of us. Unfortunately, I'm the one that got it. I figured I would be completely honest and not try to play dumb or cry, but the cop was having none of it. He must have been filling his quota!
Post a Comment