June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The scores have been counted and...






We have a...4-Way Tie! Of course.
Tied for first at 7 points ea. is Aunt Pam, Rebekah, Heidi, and Sandra. Coming in at a very close 2nd is Megan with 6 points so I'm actually going to let her compete in this one too because next to Aunt Pam, she was the second highest in cancelling someone out.
I've been trying to think of a fun, quick, and fair way to break the tie...but I'm at a loss. So this is probably going to be neither fun nor quick, but I think fair so here goes:

Aunt Pam, Rebekah, Heidi, Sandra, and Megan, answer all of the following questions:

1. What is the year of the vehicle you currently drive:
2. How many tickets have you gotten (not counting parking):
3. How old were you when you were baptized:
4. What is your favorite snack:
5. What size of shoe do you wear:



Thought of the Day: I was tired of the "shoe of the week" and couldn't figure out how to post a new shoe, so I think that may be the end of that.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh fun, I can't believe I am in a 4 way tie...even if I don't win, being in this tie was worth it:) Thanks for a fun game tami.
Here are my answers:
1. 2003
2. one ticket
3. 15 years old
4. chocolate chip or M&M cookies
5. 7.5-8.0 (depends on brand)

megs @ whadusay said...

Thank you Tami for including me. I have to say (watch out, my competitive side is coming out! :)) I am a little miffed at my sister-in-law Kasey. Her only contribution to the game was to cancel out one of my "I Haves". I think I would have won out -right if it hadn't been for her little contribution! I am a little bitter. :)

But, on to your questions:

1. 2003
2. 2 tickets
3. 14 years old
4. oreos and milk
5. size 8

may the best woman win!!!!

Pam said...

Well, Megan, if it makes you feel any better I maybe could have won it outright too. I think I could have cancelled one of Heidi's and that would have changed this tie, but I didn't want to be mean to sweet little Heidi! So, here goes for the tie-breaker . . .

1. 2003 (Seems to be the year for cars)
2. My goodness - I've been driving a long time - how can I remember all of them? I know it's been at least 6 (maybe more) and 3 of them were in the same year, which caused me to have my license suspended! That was when I was young and foolish!! :-) I don't drive like that anymore.
3. 13
4. nuts
5. 7.0-7.5

Rebekah said...

Hey Tam! I can't belive I'm in the last running!!

Here are my answers:
1. 1995
2. no tickets!!! i should get extra points for that...or whatever it is you're doing to determine the winner
3. 14 years old
4. chips and salsa or popcorn
5. 8.5 or 9

Anonymous said...

I also was surprised and excited to be in the final four.

1. 1999
2. I hope you pick the winner from the most tickets, because I stopped couting around 10. Ever since I have been driving I have been riding on two tickets.
3. 14
4. I am not much of a snacker...if I am going to eat, I would rather eat a full blown meal or dessert. I do have to say that something I could eat tons of is veggies and dip. Or fruit and fruit dip. I know it sounds healthy, but if you knew how much dip I put on my veggies...
5. 7.5