June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Final "I Have"

It's time for the final "I Have"...and it's come none too soon! I think if I add any more rules (especially those involving points), I may just lose my mind. At this point, I don't know if anyone's points are correct, if there are any IHs left over, and who should be carrying the bonus points. I was recently asked if I'll recycle games played, and the answer is yes...but this one may be like having a crush; fun while it lasted but I'd not want to do it again. :)
It's been a blast reading everyone's IHs and I think I should have come up with something more simple just involving everyone else's IHs. My apologies. However, the end is near as this is the last IH. How about I give it a week...So if you have any more IHs or cancellations, they must be posted by Friday midnight (how's that for another rule?). And we'll have our winner on Saturday! That will be amazing.:) So, disregard your points. I'll go through on Saturday and recalculate everything!

I have been a Christian for more than 5 years.
Actually...I've been a Christian for 16 years! And I find myself acting like an immature 16 year old so often, and praise God once again for His amazing patience and persistence in working in my life!
Thought of the Day: There's a girl that works here that has the most amazing red hair...I should take a picture of it...that wouldn't be stalker-like at all would it? :)

23 comments:

Pam said...

I can imagine it's been a challenge trying to keep all the points straight. It's been fun for the rest of us but not so much for you, Tami. The next game will have to have no rules - or something very simple.

I have also been a Christiam for more than 5 years. I'm just a few months from 45 years. It's amazing to think it's been that long. Wow.

Jami said...

I agree Tami - fun for us...but I can see how it's been a pain for you! :)

I too have been a Christian for over 5 years....I do believe I'm coming up on 15 years. Wow! God is good! :)

Love you!!

Marla said...

I have been a Christian for more than 5 years. It's going on 35.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun Tami!!

I too have been a Christian for over 5 years... I'll be 10 soon!

Aunt Pam ( can I call you that?) Thanks for talking to me in church today. It has been fun to get to know you better thru Tami's blog!!

megs @ whadusay said...

I have been a Christian for over 5 years. It was 15 years this March!

Thanks for hosting the game Tami - its been fun!

Sandra said...

I too have been a christian for more than 5 years:).....its actually been 15 years:) Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I don't get the point of this "I have"

Rebekah said...

I have been a christian for 17 years.

I have a scar from a TB shot with 18 needles on my upper left arm. If I was playing this with a bunch of Japanese people, I'd be cancelled in no time because everyone over there has this scar too...but since I'm playing with a bunch of Yankee Monkeys I should be safe!! (the Yankee Monkey thing is something my dad used to tell me to call people who call me a Jap...wasn't that such wise advice? )

Pam said...

My pleasure, Wendy, and I'd be honored to have you call me Aunt Pam. :-) It's been fun for me to get a peak into "the world of Tami's friends" and get to know all of you a wee bit better!

Rebekah said...

oh also...I have a beauty dot on my neck...I am trying to get some points here!

Leslie Ringger said...

i have been a christian longer than 5 years...longer than 10 too. man!

jonathan, i must say i agree with you on this one. i was hoping for a last IH that i would be the only one who could agree with. bummer.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Not having my computer for a few days has put me behind.

I have a mole on my neck.

I have been a Christian almost 15 years.

I had a personal trainer for a couple weeks...then I got pregnant...what other excuse do you need to not exercize regularly?

I don't know if I got any points for those...haven't been keeping up with all the rules too well.
- heidi

Anonymous said...

I have been a Christian for more than 5 years, too.

Thanks for the game, Tami! Looking forward to the next one!
~Alissa

Jami said...

still trying to think of a good IH to get me some final points...hmmmmm! :)

Jessica said...

I have been a christian for almost 8 years. For my last "I HAVE"...I have a small business that I started from home.
It's been a fun game Tami :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jessica! I also have a small business at home too.

Pam said...

Yep, me too!

What is your home business, Jessica? . . . and Wendy?

Anonymous said...

I am a cosmetologist and I quit my job about 7 months ago to start cutting hair at home. I love being home and setting my own hours!

Jessica said...

Girls...I thought I HAD that one! Bummer : ) But fun to learn of other small businesses! You can check mine out at
www.peas-carrots.com

Pam, what is yours?

So fun, I dont even know either of you :)

Anonymous said...

I know I am out of "i haves" but I just thought of this one yesterday. I thought it would be fun, and bring back good memories with Tami.

I have in my closet right now a shirt that Brad Pitt also owns and wears.

This is 100% true, I bought this brown penguin shirt that really isn't that cool, and anyways somebody spotted Brad Pitt wearing the exact same one in a magazine. I can't remember who found it. I was telling my friends in school this story yesterday, and they thought I was awesome.

Rebekah said...

Jon,
we need to find the picture you and Alison took that was a reenactment of the Brangelina picture you're referring to. It was too funny! Man, those sweetmonkey days were fun!

Pam said...

Jessica, your site is very professional and inviting! Cute name, too. I have an eBay store and sell mostly antique glass and porcelain and out of print books. I go in spurts as far as putting time into it, though - can't say I have run it much like a business in the past couple of years.

It would be nice to meet you sometime. Where are you from?

Jessica said...

Pam, I just am now reading these comments and am answering yours :)
I am from Normal, Il. Would be fun to meet you too! Thanks for your sweet comments!