June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Sunday, April 20, 2008

And we have a winner!!!

Rebekah Kaufmann is the winner after a very long...but fun game!!! Yay!!!
Just for those who were curious about the tie breaker...4 out of the 5 had a number value to them. I compared them to my answers and whoever was the closest won! If there was another tie, I was going to pick whose snack I liked best...which they all sounded great so I'm glad I didn't have to choose. :)

My Answers:
1. I drive a 1999
2. I've had 0 tickets
3. I was 13 when I was baptized
4. na
5. I wear a size 8.5 or 9 shoe

Rebekah's Answers:
1. She drives a 1995
2. She's had 0 tickets
3. She was 14 when she was baptized
4. Chips and Salsa or Popcorn*
5. She wears an 8.5 or 9

*I'd probably have to say that popcorn, chips and salsa are my all-time favorite snacks...although Megan, Oreos are a pretty close second (Oreos and peanut butter is the best!)...as were the nuts (I'm always up for salty!)...but the cookies sounded soooo good to me (yum!)...and I'm ALWAYS up for dip, so pretty much, you all nailed it on that one!!!

Just so everyone knows, I didn't tell Rebekah about the tie breaker, and all her answers are true. :)

As for the prize, you get to choose any place in Bloomington-Normal where you'd like to get a $10 gift card. Woo-hoo...I know, I'm a big spender. :) Someday if I win a million dollars, I'll up the anty! :)

I can't tell everyone how fun it was to have so many contributions to the game!!! I know I complained about the points, but that was my own silly fault for making it so complicated!!! Thanks to all!!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

It was fun for all of us, Tami so thanks for your creativity and efforts. Congratulations to Rebekah for being the winner!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Love you all,
Aunt Pam

Rebekah said...

I am SO excited!!! Seriously, I did NOT expect to win this game!! Aunt Pam, what a nice thing to say! :) And by the way Tami, $10 is way more than you need to spend...remember, I was the one telling you to make it cheaper in the first place! :) Well that was a fun, fun game Tami! Thanks for organizing it!

love you,
bek

Sandra said...

how fun....thanks again tami for a fun game!!! Congrats Rebekah!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tam for a fun game and congratulations to Bek! - Heidi