OOOhhhhh, I like the name Aria. Is it pronounced Ahr-ia or Air-ia, I really hope it's Ahr-ia. Congratulations, I think she looks Asian, that is a good sign.
Oh my heavens, she is precious! Marie sent me some pics and Bek, if you read this...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!! You are looking so fresh and radiant! Aria looks so much like Darci! How wonderful! Congrats Tami on another healthy neice!
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
8 comments:
She's Beautiful! I'm so glad she's here!!!
Tam, I am glad you posted the videos that's so cute! - Heidi
Very cute!!
OOOhhhhh, I like the name Aria. Is it pronounced Ahr-ia or Air-ia, I really hope it's Ahr-ia. Congratulations, I think she looks Asian, that is a good sign.
very cute congratulations
Oh my heavens, she is precious! Marie sent me some pics and Bek, if you read this...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!! You are looking so fresh and radiant! Aria looks so much like Darci! How wonderful!
Congrats Tami on another healthy neice!
she's absolutely beautiful - I'm so glad I finally had time to get online and see the pix!
I loved how in love Josh was with her
to precious...thanks for posting those. I had been thinking about Bek and wondering if she had had her little baby yet.
Congrats...auntie:)
Post a Comment