June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Clarification...

As for the rules...I am going to have to agree with Megan. I am going to accept the "weighing more than your Dad's while being pregnant" because like Megan said, it's weight and an answer to an IH...especially since I've never been pregnant and have still managed to weigh more than my Dad at some point of his life! :) However, I'm not completely negating Leslie's comment...I think she has a point, so remember, no more letting your husband's experiences answer your questions! You've got interesting lives on your own and I want to hear about them...but as for the weight issue, that was your experience, so I'm giving it to you who were pregnant and weighed more than your Dads!

Maybe we'll have to have the next game include the husbands...and for the single people, they can pick 1 other person to help them...hmm, I'll think about that some more.

In answer to Amber's comment...no, you can't count being heavier than your sister, crazy girl. That's too easy for many of us! I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to weigh more than your Dad...I agree, pregnant women are supposed to gain weight...it's not a bad thing, and I'm going to go as far to say that even though I'd like to weigh less, I'm very glad I weigh more than 120 lbs. considering I'm 5'8" and it would be very unhealthy for me to weigh what my Dad did...I think it was unhealthy for my Dad too! :)

Secondly, in answer to Jon...no, Aunt Pam is not my Dad's sister...however, you'll be on the outs with the entire Hisato Inoue family if anything is said against A. Pam...and that includes Hank himself...because we are her biggest fans. :) Just a warning.


Whew...did I address all the issues? Lastly, Wendy, I didn't know you were expecting either!!! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!!

Quote of the Day (from Rebekah Kaufmann): "Man, in thinking of an IH, I feel like the chicken from Chicken Run who said, 'I saw my life flash before my eyes...it was really boring!'" Not so my friends! The IHs have been so fun to read and I feel like I'm learning a lot about you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I am personally disappointed that Megan is using me to compete in a game in a less than upright manner. Anyone that knows how I play games understands that I taught her better.

2. My Dad has weighed less than me so I get a point!

Gary

Marla said...

I have weighed more than my dad, too. Sad, but true.

I have 60 first cousins. (And that does not include Gary's)

Tara said...

I agree with Tami about the comments about Aunt Pam Jon. Watch yourself! She is a saint and we will take you down if you say anything bad about her! :-)