I have too ;) But do I have to tell you why??? You can ask Everett ; ) I am realizing that maybe I should not have started playing this little "GAME" of yours Tami! Its only showing all my bad sides! I am really a good person...really, I am!
I was in a tourist shop in Mexico years ago and a young Mexican man leaned across the counter and looked into my face and said, "You have a beautiful mustache." After that horrifying experience, I had electrolysis done!
i wasn't actually complimented...but a little girl in a school i was working in asked me why I had a mustache!! I immediately went home and waxed...children do not lie about stuff like this!
wow...my life may be boring except for the fact that I am able to agree with everyone's embaressing ones.
I have been in a motor boating accident as well - although not as extreme. We were pulling a skier and the boat ran over something (maybe a branch) in the water. We heard a big thump, but didn't think anything of it. The next morning the back end of the boat was under water. Unfortunately, we were borrowing some else's boat. Thankfully, their insurance covered it (we covered the deductible), but we felt really bad!
I have ridden in a police car too. Andy and I were driving back in seperate cars from Peoria, there was a construcion zone and Andy was ahead of me, all the sudden I heard a big clunk and my muffler had fallen off and was dragging. I pulled over and waited (this was before cell phones) and prayed that no one creepy would stop. Thankfully a police man saw me and stopped and took me to a truck weighing station where I called Andy. Andy felt so bad, now he always has me go first while he follows :-) Nice guy!
Tami, this game is consuming my life! It's all I think I about and I actually just stopped what I was doing to come post this.... (I am crossing my fingers that I actually might get points!!)
I have had to go get someone out of jail at 2 am.
Also, thanks for the congrats... Tam, Sadie should talk to you sometime ;)
oh by the way tam...as your personal investigator to check your facts...you are once again wrong with this post!!! if you check out snopes.com it says that these pictures are real but it is in actuality, pictures of the Emurates Palatial Hotel...not a private residence. So, sorry to burst the bubble again! I only checked because you asked me to in your post!
Time to seek revenge against Aunt Pam. Last year I grew a soul patch for a couple of months, it got fairly long, and I even wore it to church. I did recieve several compliments, eventually more people hated it than liked it so I shaved it off.
Also...I have ridden in a police car, and I don't know if this counts as a boat wreck, but one time I was fishing in Canada and a ran into some rocks and ruined the motor.
Ah, Jon, I debated about posting that IH for two days, fearing I was giving you a chance to get back at me. Oh well, I'm glad we both got rid of our ugly mustaches! :-)
I, too, was in a boating accident where we flipped the boat and it was swept away by the current. I nearly drowned. But it happened on a river, not in a ditch.
ok tami:.....Im wondering If Im going to get my points for my ditch motor accident. I figured others had been in a motor boat accident but its the DITCH that is so unique about it!!!! So do I get my two points???? Man, this game is way to competative for me:) Oh and by the way I have weighed more than my dad when I was pregnant also!!
Hey tam- I think my points are right, secretly I do not even really know if I am playing correctly. Here goes, I have gone to a personal trainer to lose the rest of my weight from being prego.
I have driven a school bus filled with high school students! ~Alissa PS. I am really confused by all of these comments....I can't keep track of it all!
I did, Wendy. I went a couple of times a week for several weeks. It was expensive (for me at that time), but I don't remember how much and very painful in certain places - like the upper lip below the nose. But I would do it again, because I go good results. As a matter of fact, I may do it again because she told me that in about 15-20 years I would probably need it again and I'm starting to get to that point. I think it's important to check out the person who does it and make sure they're certified and experienced.
Btw, are you Wendy Prather? If so, congratulation on being pregnant. Well, congratultaions anyway, whoever you are! :-)
I think I finally have one! I have such big calves that the knee high boots ("hooker boots" as they are often called!?) never fit me... it's so humiliating because people will even say, "here- these are made for bigger calves" and then even THOSE don't fit me. The only reason I have a pair that I can wear is because I had a leather guy (whatever they are called) insert extra inches of leather to fit around my FAT CALVES. Anyone?
Kathryn: i have gone to a personal trainer. mom and i thought we'd attempt to get in shape. but after a few months the guy started paying me a lot more attention than my mom and it creeped me out so we stopped.
Brooke: i have really big calves too! and it's pretty much impossible to find tall boots that fit. i do have two pairs, though. one has buckles that loosen and make the calf openning double in size (trust me, these would definitely fit you, too. maybe i'll let you borrow them) my other pair is so tight that my calves puff out the top and i can't even wear them because it hurts too much! don't know why i bought those.
hope those count. sorry girls, but i've been in a sad state and it feels mighty good to get back in the game.
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
23 comments:
I have too ;) But do I have to tell you why??? You can ask Everett ; )
I am realizing that maybe I should not have started playing this little "GAME" of yours Tami! Its only showing all my bad sides! I am really a good person...really, I am!
ok sorry about all the deleting....I forgot that I could only have one more I Have's so I decided to pick this one....
I have been in a motor boating accident in a ditch where we flipped the boat and the current swept our boat away.
Tami, I love you, too! :-)
I have been complimented on my mustache!
I was in a tourist shop in Mexico years ago and a young Mexican man leaned across the counter and looked into my face and said, "You have a beautiful mustache." After that horrifying experience, I had electrolysis done!
i wasn't actually complimented...but a little girl in a school i was working in asked me why I had a mustache!! I immediately went home and waxed...children do not lie about stuff like this!
wow...my life may be boring except for the fact that I am able to agree with everyone's embaressing ones.
I have been in a motor boating accident as well - although not as extreme. We were pulling a skier and the boat ran over something (maybe a branch) in the water. We heard a big thump, but didn't think anything of it. The next morning the back end of the boat was under water. Unfortunately, we were borrowing some else's boat. Thankfully, their insurance covered it (we covered the deductible), but we felt really bad!
I have ridden in a police car too. Andy and I were driving back in seperate cars from Peoria, there was a construcion zone and Andy was ahead of me, all the sudden I heard a big clunk and my muffler had fallen off and was dragging. I pulled over and waited (this was before cell phones) and prayed that no one creepy would stop. Thankfully a police man saw me and stopped and took me to a truck weighing station where I called Andy. Andy felt so bad, now he always has me go first while he follows :-) Nice guy!
Jill
Ohhh! I forgot I have one IH left...I hope it is with in the rules to post it after my last post...but I Have been a houseparent at Gateway Woods.
Fun game Tam! I better get off the computer and start paying attention to my kids now tho :-) Sounds like I need to review my houseparent training :-(
Love ya, Jill
Tami, this game is consuming my life! It's all I think I about and I actually just stopped what I was doing to come post this.... (I am crossing my fingers that I actually might get points!!)
I have had to go get someone out of jail at 2 am.
Also, thanks for the congrats... Tam, Sadie should talk to you sometime ;)
oh by the way tam...as your personal investigator to check your facts...you are once again wrong with this post!!! if you check out snopes.com it says that these pictures are real but it is in actuality, pictures of the Emurates Palatial Hotel...not a private residence. So, sorry to burst the bubble again! I only checked because you asked me to in your post!
Time to seek revenge against Aunt Pam. Last year I grew a soul patch for a couple of months, it got fairly long, and I even wore it to church. I did recieve several compliments, eventually more people hated it than liked it so I shaved it off.
Also...I have ridden in a police car, and I don't know if this counts as a boat wreck, but one time I was fishing in Canada and a ran into some rocks and ruined the motor.
I am going to use my last I have.
I have tasted authentic, Australian kangaroo!
Ah, Jon, I debated about posting that IH for two days, fearing I was giving you a chance to get back at me. Oh well, I'm glad we both got rid of our ugly mustaches!
:-)
I, too, was in a boating accident where we flipped the boat and it was swept away by the current. I nearly drowned. But it happened on a river, not in a ditch.
I've decided I live a boring (or maybe I should say normal?!?!?) life and concede.
sigh.
ok tami:.....Im wondering If Im going to get my points for my ditch motor accident. I figured others had been in a motor boat accident but its the DITCH that is so unique about it!!!! So do I get my two points???? Man, this game is way to competative for me:)
Oh and by the way I have weighed more than my dad when I was pregnant also!!
Hey tam-
I think my points are right, secretly I do not even really know if I am playing correctly. Here goes, I have gone to a personal trainer to lose the rest of my weight from being prego.
Oh and where is that hotel from
I have driven a school bus filled with high school students!
~Alissa
PS. I am really confused by all of these comments....I can't keep track of it all!
Hey Pam, Did you have success with electrolysis? My mom has been thinking having it done.
I did, Wendy. I went a couple of times a week for several weeks. It was expensive (for me at that time), but I don't remember how much and very painful in certain places - like the upper lip below the nose. But I would do it again, because I go good results. As a matter of fact, I may do it again because she told me that in about 15-20 years I would probably need it again and I'm starting to get to that point. I think it's important to check out the person who does it and make sure they're certified and experienced.
Btw, are you Wendy Prather? If so, congratulation on being pregnant. Well, congratultaions anyway, whoever you are! :-)
Marla, are those 60 first cousins counting spouses, or just immediate first cousins?
I think I finally have one! I have such big calves that the knee high boots ("hooker boots" as they are often called!?) never fit me... it's so humiliating because people will even say, "here- these are made for bigger calves" and then even THOSE don't fit me. The only reason I have a pair that I can wear is because I had a leather guy (whatever they are called) insert extra inches of leather to fit around my FAT CALVES. Anyone?
Yes, I am Wendy Prather and thanks.
yey! i can finally get some points off you girls.
Kathryn: i have gone to a personal trainer. mom and i thought we'd attempt to get in shape. but after a few months the guy started paying me a lot more attention than my mom and it creeped me out so we stopped.
Brooke: i have really big calves too! and it's pretty much impossible to find tall boots that fit. i do have two pairs, though. one has buckles that loosen and make the calf openning double in size (trust me, these would definitely fit you, too. maybe i'll let you borrow them) my other pair is so tight that my calves puff out the top and i can't even wear them because it hurts too much! don't know why i bought those.
hope those count. sorry girls, but i've been in a sad state and it feels mighty good to get back in the game.
Post a Comment