June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update on the Car Situation...

"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others"
This is kind of what life feels like this week...so let my life be a lesson to you all. So, I already told you about my accident. On top of that, my family and friends have been giving me rides every where this week, and Rebekah even let me borrow her van yesterday morning. Well, that's until I locked my purse, phone, wallet, and keys in the van. So now, 2 of us are out a vehicle thanks to me! :) If any of you have tried calling me and I haven't answerd, it's because I can't get to it. So dear friends...learn from me...just when you think life can't get any worse...it can. just kiddding! How's that for demotivation! :)
On the upside...a very GOOD upside, my Dad is so generous and is letting me borrow his car that he keeps in Florida! That means that next Sunday (Easter), Heidi and I are flying down so we can drive it back! Yay Daddy! Katie...thanks for offering your car!!! That was so incredibly sweet!!!! So, I'd like to name each person who has contributed to helping me or offered to help me in my misfortunes this week as 'hero', but since that would take up the next several months, please just know that I appreciate it so much! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Tam, at this point I think you have reached such a point of despair that the only way to recover is to spend a few hours with Jonathan Eberhardt. So it looks like your prayers have been answered.

I'll see you this weekend!!!

Tami said...

jon...i made a mistake! we're not coming easter, we're coming on the 29th (saturday). i'm sorry! i hope you're still free at some point that weekend. heidi and i are counting on hanging out with you.