June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

VOTE

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!Super Tuesday...Get out there and vote!!!!! Now, I'M not here to sway anyone's decision and i'm keeping my biases completely out of tHis, but just in case you don't know who you're going to vote for and are in doubt and needed some advice...I'd encourage you to pray about itMikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike! 'cause I'm not the type to try to sway anyone (huckabee) and would never do silly things like putting in MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!subliminal messages.


Japanese for HuckabeeJamaicans for Huckabee
Swiss for Huckabee





9 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! I am there!

Marla said...

Tami,
This is sooooo funny. I laughed so hard it gave me the HUCK-ups.

Anonymous said...

Jamericans for Huckabee

Jami said...

Hmmmm...I'm not quite sure. Who should we vote for?! :)

Anonymous said...

Tam, I remember the cool shirts you made for George W. What would your Huckabee shirt say?

Anonymous said...

Tam, I love it! GO HUCKABEE!!!!

Alesa said...

tam...you are so funny :)

Kasey said...

Woohoo!!! Swiss for Huckabee!!!

Kasey said...

Woohoo!!! Swiss for Huckabee!!!