June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Part-ay!

Go Giants!!!! So Jarod, Heidi, and I crashed at Tara's for a little Super Bowl Party...too bad the weather was bad and the Kaufmanns couldn't be there and the Huber girls showed up late!








4 comments:

Rebekah said...

man...looks like fun. I was so bummed that we didn't go. But, i guess it's better than sliding off the road into a ditch on the way.

thnaks for inviting us.

love,
bek

Anonymous said...

fun pictures Tam. I love how we are all in our p.j.'s. It was so cozy and fun. Will looks so sweet in those pictures too.

Danae said...

Tami, just thought I would tell you that i think you look really pretty in the pic with you and Will

Danae

Tami said...

thanks danae! when heidi took it, i actually thought it was terrible, but i don't have very many pictures of me with little will, so i've grown to like the picture. :)