June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Character Heros

There's a new 'feature' to the hero of the week...
I was thinking that it's much more meaningful to be praised for character rather than 'good deeds'. This way, hopefully, we can take the character quality that was praised during the week and try to find some way to either live it out in our lives, or recognize it in someone else's lives.
Also, we know that it is only God who developes good character...so this way it's Him that gets the ultimate praise for the work He is doing in someone's life.
Marla Ringger is our first 'character hero' (see post below 'here's to laughs').
I know, I'm making it all sound so official...just thought I'd explain myself!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE this idea! It will be so inspiring! Marla's was very awesome to read! Cant wait to meet more Character Heros!

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to reading about your Heros!! Thanks for sharing!
~Alissa

Katie said...

I love your heros too. you are too cute