!!!Oh my word!!! I cannot imagine doing this...actually I can...and I would be just like the guy with the mustache wishing there were some way to walk out of this restaurant and totally annoyed that the guy next to me is enjoying it so much!! very funny Tam.
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
3 comments:
That is one of the strangest things I have seen! thanks for the laugh!
!!!Oh my word!!! I cannot imagine doing this...actually I can...and I would be just like the guy with the mustache wishing there were some way to walk out of this restaurant and totally annoyed that the guy next to me is enjoying it so much!! very funny Tam.
Oh my goodness I've never seen anything like that! I feel weak just looking at it! I would just die... :)
Post a Comment