June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Gold and Blue...I love you!




Look out Notre Dame...here I come!!!! The first checkmark will go on my life list this Saturday as I bought tickets to a Notre Dame football game at their home stadium!!!!! I can't believe I'm actually going...I know, it would be even more exciting if they were actually doing well, but I don't care...I'm fulfilling a dream! I think my brother-in-law, Jarod, is going with me which is going to make it even more awesome! I hope he's ready to see the crazy me that comes out at football games! Go Irish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well tam,
i have joined your fan club. I am a reader of the great Tami blog. I read your whole blog and would like to say that I am thoroughly enjoying it already. I am sad that Jarod couldn't go with you to your Notre Dame game, but am glad you still had a good time. I love the picture. I thought it was of a bunch of helmets sitting on the ground, until I realised there were heads in them and arms sticking out of the ground.