June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Life List

Recently...it must have been spurred on by my 26th birthday...I made a life list. There's so much in my life I want to do and being the dreamer that I am, decided it's time to take action. Now, I'm not going to write my entire list, because I'd hate to ruin my entire reputaion. However, here are a few things on my list:

Go to a Notre Dame football game at their stadium
Gallop on a horse
Own land so I can take those "Anne of Green Gables" kind of walks
Walk a red carpet
Be interviewed on a talk show...preferably Oprah or Ellen
Have a talk show
Visit Ireland and Scotland
Learn a third language
Have straight teeth
Make a piano CD
Skydive
White Water Kyake
Meet President Bush (kind of did it...he waved at me!)
Sing on stage (with a good voice)
Learn to dance!

Thank David Barton for his influence on my life (Which I did!)

These are just a few...I think I have about 30 things. For those of you reading, do you have anything on your life list? Have you accomplished any of them?

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Tami, you've already sung on a stage with a good voice! you just did it with lots of people as witnesses!!

What do you want to be interviewed about? Just curious.

I don't have a life list. I have never been a dreamer...something I think would probably be good to change. Matt is a big dreamer. So, I guess we maybe balance eachother out?

I'll have to think about a life list.

love,
bek