June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I got a new camera and I'm...
I've been snapping away...

Some of my subjects have been very and others...
Some have been very
and, well, others were...

they're so cute!!!

20 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Is that a D90???? If so, that is sweet and you just bumped up a few notches. LOL. Happy snapping!

Tami said...

good eye, john! yes, it's a d90...aka, my new baby. :)

Unknown said...

That is an amazing camera...I've had the chance to use one and it can even make my pictures look good! What lens did you get with it?

Tami said...

well, lets see...i think i got the 55-120mm? i'm not looking at it, so i'm not sure...but i'm actually returning it because it's not a portrait lens and i don't like it that i can't get very close to the subject. i kind of like to actually be in people's faces :) instead of zooming up close! that's just my preference. in all honesty, i don't know what i'm doing...i just took one class in college for fun!

Unknown said...

yeah, zooming definitely give a little different feel...anyway, you'll have lots of fun with that camera for sure!

Rebekah said...

Those are very cute Tam! It's going to be fun that your blog will not not only have the best stories and games around, you'll have fun pictures too!

Jill said...

Cute pics Tami! I like your new header too.

Jessica said...

AWESOME Tami! Love all the pics and the header is great! Cant wait to see all that talent come out in your pics! :)

Jessica said...

Ok, I came back to look at your header again b/c I LOVE how it looks all old and a bit "coffee stained"...maybe you should teach classes :) I would be your first pupil!

Mindy said...

Love the pics!!

Erin said...

A new Camera! How Fun! I hope your having a great week! Love, Prayers and Blessings

Marie Stork said...

You have some of the cutest nieces and nephews!!

taryn said...

Fun, Tami! Darling post, you're so creative. Except I might have to give you a hard time now that you're a Nikon user. I am hard-core Canon =) but hey, we should talk lenses sometime, if you REALLY want to be in people's faces a fun lens to add to your collection is a 50mm. It gets great close-ups, does well in low-lit areas, and usually only run around $100. Anyway, we can still be friends because you're so cool, so I won't let the whole Nikon thing come between us.

Taryn

Leslie Ringger said...

very cool, oh pal of mine!

Carmen O. said...

that was so cute! LOL

Anonymous said...

Someday I might take a picture of something. If I ever have kids, (which doesn't look very promising at this point) they are going to grow up with few pictures. My camera just sits on a shelf collecting dust for months at a time.

taryn said...

Ha ha- Actually, Tami- I really don't have anything substantial to base my "Canon" opinion off of other than it's the brand I've been with my whole life and I love it. I merely bring up the whole Canon vs. Nikon discussion as it seems like an inherent "war of the brands" in the photography world... kind of like the Mac Vs. PC idea. Anyway, the lady you talked to is probably correct-- the body of the camera matters little next to the lenses you use, which will determine your picture's quality and beauty, and the brand you buy is usually based more off of what you know and are comfortable with more than anything. Anyway, happy shooting! Hope to see you around soon...

Jessica said...

Well, I would LOVE it if you used my boys! Just let me know when and where! :)

Anonymous said...

OK, that was DARLING! You're seriously so talanted! Too cute-