June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rebekah, Sarah, and Alissa + "Love" = Secret Word Winners!!

That's right! Bek, Sarah, and Alissa said the secret word which was "Love"!!! Great job, girls!!! That means that you will be part of the drawing for this month's favorite things contest!!! You can also comment again in the coming weeks 'cause every time you "win" I'll put your name in again! And, for those of you that didn't win this time around...no worries 'cause here's to week 2:

*I should have mentioned, I wont ever say the secret word in my post.

Secret Word Contest: Week 2

I don't know if it's a sign that I'm getting old :), but I can hardly stay awake through a movie anymore! In fact, I was watching Indiana Jones with Leslie and concluded in my mind that the money I spent to see this movie would be more valuably spent if I used the time to get some rest instead! How pathetic am I?! The other night, I was supposed to be hanging out with Kendra but instead, found myself waking up in her living room alone. I figured she must have gone to bed when she realized that I couldn't even stay awake to chat, so I got up and went home. Come to find out, she had just stepped out of the room for a second and when she came back, I was gone. Anyway, this is a pretty boring paragraph, but as you can probably guess, once again, I've very tired as I post this. In fact, my coworker just said, "Tami, you look like you're about to crash"...not necessarily a compliment. :)

How about you? How much rest do you require?...Good luck on saying the secret word! :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, I've never done one of these but I'm going to try. Sorry if I totally mess this up!

I am very similar to you Tami. I try so hard to stay awake during movies but sometimes I find myself drifting off to la-la-land. I require at least 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Preferably I would take 10 hours a night but with two little ones that doesn't happen very often. After putting the boys to bed I find myself resting on the couch at 7 just to make it until bedtime at 9. I definately feel like an old mom now because I can't stay up late. Okay, I'll stop my rambling now and hopefully I did this right!

Tami said...

Mindy, you made me laugh and yes, you did it right!!!

Rebekah said...

Tami, your story about you and Kendra cracked me up! What a bummer for Kendra to come out and have you gone! How hillarious!

I wish I could have 10 hours a night. That would be fabulous. But I think technically, I probably only need 8. Matt gets along with much less so maybe I don't even need that much. I love the feeling of my head hitting my pillow at night...and there is nothing better than the feeling of my sheets in the morning!

There you go...there's my attempt at this word!

Kristy said...

I've enjoyed reading these stories of sleeping adventures. I enjoy my sleep as well, but unfortunately get woken up quite a bit during the night by a little two-year-old who just needs to be covered up with blankets again. I have to say I do love being asleep though.

*This is a funny game- I feel like my writing is so contrived- here's my attempt though! : )