
This is going to be fun!!! You all know that I love to PLAY GAMES...and we've had a lot of fun playing games on my Silly Nothings...and we're going to dial it up a notch. HeRE's tHE THiNG...I don't know if she still does this, but I know that years ago, Oprah used to have a show once a year where she would give her audience some of her "favorite things".
Well, this got me to thinking,
"Why does Oprah get to have all the fun?!"
Well, she doesn't.
So beginning in April...
I'm KiCKiNg OfF MY VERY OWN
"favorite things"
that is going to last an ENTIRE year!Every month, I will be giving away a prize, which will be one of my favorite things. We'll play old games, we'll play new games, sometimes I will be running a secret contest that you may not even know, or I may just pick a "favorite things" winner because they were my hero for the month.
So we're in for fun, suprises, and great prizes!
Check back in on April 1st for the kick of
"A Few of my Favorite Things!"
9 comments:
OOOh - OOOh! Can I play? !
Funny - just yesterday I was thinking I should do a post on my blog about my favorite things! We're strangely similar like that, Tam-Tam!
ps. sorry about the deleted post. I thought it would actually delete instead of showing up!
sounds fun! i had a really random dream a couple nights ago that we were best friends and i was at your house. (i have no clue where you live) but we were flying this huge colorful kite that looked more like a parachute and then for some reason you got mad at me and made me leave. but i just went inside and pretended to leave but then kept watching you out the window. there were some other people inside and i started talking to them about how i was so confused and couldn't figure out why you didn't want me there. don't ask me where that one came from!
very exciting! can't wait!
you know what would be more exciting? hanging out with you! :) you should come to indy!
Too good to be true.
I just can't wait to see what your favorite things are!
Ruthie
you are so fun. i only wish i had 1/8 the creativity in my blog that you have in yours.
~shar
I love all the comments!...
Carmen...welcome to Silly Nothings! I'm glad you posted, and yes, we are definitely similar in little ways like that...I like it! :)
Sarah...first off, hey! I don't think I've talked to you in ages!!! What a hilarious dream!!! I sure hope I would never be so rude in real life! I hope it's not a sign of hidden hostilities that you have towards me as I would love to hang out if we lived near eachother! :)
Kristen...um, YEAH!!! I'd LOVE to hang out! Actually, I have several occasions at Indianapolis in the forseeable future...Maks and Anna's wedding, running the half marathon, and possibly visiting clint and alesa! Also, I plan on going to the tennis tournament that's held there again this year...so I definitely hope you will be a part of those events. Since Maks and Anna's wedding is the first thing coming up, we should plan for that! If you're going to be around, we could hang out on Saturday or something!
Jonathan...I hear a hint of sarcasim in your statement. Just wait my friend, just wait. :)
Ruthie...If I were to be REALLY honest, my truly favorite things tend to be electronics, which is not in the budget, so it's going to have to be the smaller 'favorites' in my life...nothing grand, but fun things!
Shar...oh, dear Sharlin. If I was the mother of 3, AND homeschooling, believe me, I wouldn't even HAVE a blog. If you were working a job where you literally had hours, and writing on your blog was the one thing that keeps you awake, I have no doubt that your creativity would be even more than what's on this blog.
Thanks for all the comments! Love to all!
FUN!!! It's so fun to hear what other people's favorite things are! Great idea Tami!
Oh how fun! Cant wait until April! ;) I love your virtual games!
Post a Comment