June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow! How fun to read all the comments for the 40 Day Challenge! I have to change this to the 44 Day Challenge since I realized that I started 4 days early! So, I'm 4 days down, and so far, it's been fine. However, I feel like I need to push myself a little harder.

An order of business:
Mindy, what does Monday mornings at 10:30 sound like to you? Sorry, I don't have your email or else I'd just email you! Believe me, I will NOT outswim you!!! Just to warn you, I go really slow!!!

I wish I could respond to each comment left...it really was fun to read all of them! Wow, if I fail, I have a lot of names to draw from. :) It's great...this was the accountability I was looking for.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Mondays at 1030 sound great! We will plan on that starting next week! I will meet you by the lap pool...how fun! I went yesterday and was hoping maybe we would run into each other. :)