of the "Christmas Memory" game...
and will be the recipient of this fabulous prize! I'm personally very proud of this prize because my sister Rebekah made it and I think it's amazing...
The prize is "In The Kitchen" cookbook that Rebekah made of Matt's Grandma, Helen's famous recipes!:

Rebekah made all the food, took the pictures, put the cookbook together (with the help of Helen's daughters getting her recipes and quotes). This cookbook has beautiful pictures, fun "Helen quotes", pictures of their home growing up.
Of course, Marcia is getting a copy of this cookbook, but if you click here, you can see a few preview pages and if you want, you could order one for yourself!
So, congratulations, Marcia! And to everyone else, you should at least take a look at the few preview pages (it only lets you see the first 15 pages...I think there's about 90 pages total in the book) just to get a glimpse of Rebekah's great work. Bek, I know you're probably blushing, but I can't help it...I think you did an amazing job!
P.S. I wasn't able to reveal the prize until Sunday, because all the Hoffman girl cousins got one on Saturday, so I couldn't ruin the suprise! Sorry to drag out the contest so long!
9 comments:
That is ONE AMAZING BOOK!!! Makes my tummy grumble.
Ah ha! I was really confused WHY you waited to announce the winner. Thanks, though...I wouldn't have wanted the surprise ruined!
I can confirm...this cookbook is AMAZING! Rebekah, thanks again for sacrificing your time - can't even imagine how long it took you! It will be a keepsake for me forever! (Sorry too if I made you blush:))
Great prize, Tami!
Hope you enjoy, Marcia!
Wow! Great job Rebekah! And what a treasure to have! That is a great prize Tami!
Oh my goodness, it was gorgeous! I was so bummed to have to stop at page 15. What a neat idea! I think Aunt Helen is pretty special too... I want one too!
What a fabulous book! I love cookbooks also and will see if I can maybe use some Christmas money toward one of these. I also wanted to let you know I emailed you those fondue recipes. let me know if you dont' get them. :)
I saw the cookbook in church on Sunday and was amazed! What a treasure!
Wow, I am so excited....I never win anything so this is great. In fact on Sunday when they were talking about the cookbook I wondered how I could get a copy of it so I am thrilled! I have heard Helen's saying over the years so it will be fun to have them written down. Thanks Tami!!
Love, Marcia B.
this book was so amazing. i was wondering if i could get one. i'm glad they are available. maybe with christmas money...
~shar
Wow, Bekah, I'm impressed! Great job and what a lovely tribute to Helen. She must be so honored.
Post a Comment