June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a Few Steps Behind the Trends

I have succumbed...I just bought my first pair of "boots". I realize that I'm about 5 years behind the trend...and I'll admit, I didn't buy the most fashionable boots either. I would have gone for the trendier boots, but there's still a part of me that says, boots should be somewhat practical. I think when my co-worker saw me wearing them today, her reaction went something like "Oh...wow. Uuuuum, yeah...I mean, I like them."
That's when I realized why I have a problem being this trendy little dresser...I'm pretty impractrical when it comes to every other area in life...but when it comes to clothes, I can't help but think that it should have multiple purposes.

So, as I sit here looking like a lumberjack...I'm taking comfort in the fact that...these boots were made for walkin'...and that's just what they'll do! :)

4 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

"one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you..." (Now I'm going to have that in my head.)

Don't feel bad! I JUST bought my first pair of boots this week too!

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't have done it.

Kasey said...

You are so funny, Tam!

Alissa said...

If your boots are the ones in the picture, I like em!