
We have a tie between Team Kaufmann & Team Lehman. However, since Team Pam/Carol was in the lead most of the way, it's going to be considered a 3 way tie.
Now, I have a tie breaker...but honestly, it's kind of unfair. I just can't think of another way to do it. So here it is:
Whoever comments the first will win!
Heidi suggested that I name them all the winner...so yes, they are all 3 the winner, but I'm a poor girl and can really only give one prize...so I apologize that it's not more fair.
Here's another order of business:
Team Amber/Callie were given 5 bonus points for best pet name...Callie named a calf "Hamburger".
Team Marla/Gary were given 5 bonus points for best pet story...I've never heard of anyone being unfit for the humane society!
Team Lehman were given 5 bonus points for the most unusual pet...I don't even remember what it is. I just remember that it was something that was albino.
8 comments:
Thanks for the compliment!? And Jonathan, I know you're out there. WE MISS YOU!
Gay and Marla
Did you mean to sign this from "GAY and Marla"?! That was hilarious either way. :)
Hey Tami,
I guess I am the first to comment which only proves that I am a little more addicted to your blog than I should be. Actually, I'd like to bow out of the final tie because I've already won one of your games and I don't want to became a hated game player!! So, don't count this as a win! Well, Jessica or Aunt Pam, you better get on the ball!!
Hey Tami,
It's a private joke between Jonathan, and me, and Jami's 10000 blog readers. Obviously, you aren't one of them:)
Tami-
so when are we playoing again. Thanks so much for the game. It was fun.
pick me, pick me! :)
Oh and it was Darins pet albino parakeet...very strange, those lemans are :)
Oh, I didn't get here soon enough! I worked outside, mulching flower beds, until 9:30 last night and came in, cleaned up and went to bed. So, didn't see the tie until this morning. No matter - it was fun playing the game - win or not! Congratulations, Jessica.
Post a Comment