I'm sorry that I haven't updated this blog lately. I've been waiting until I can post pictures from the tennis tournament (which by the way was AWESOME!) and my recent trip to Chicago (again, AWESOME). However, I haven't been around my computer in about 2 weeks, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures.
So, there's my explanation.
Well, I'm at work so once again, no pictures, but I'll try to do it soon.
This week has been one of those weeks where I've had to look at some areas of my life and wonder...maybe it's past the point of enough. I had to ask myself this about:
- my tan, when someone asked me if I was a Native American
- my weeds, when I couldn't figure out if I was still walking on the sidewalk of my house or if I was walking on the landscape and just couldn't tell
- my worries with my detox, when I woke up thinking I had gained 10 lbs. overnight and found myself weighing at 3:00 AM
- my overzealous "appreciation" for Christian Bale, when I realized I've been an adimant fan since I was about the age of 7...and would almost feel hurt if I met him and he didn't know who I was
- my eyebrows, when I realized that most people just pluck their strays and I could style and shape mine into probably 15 different "styles"
- my ability to get lost anywhere, when I got lost driving to my apartment the "back way" (fyi...I discovered there's no "back way" to my apartment)
- never seeing my roommates, when I realize I haven't seen them in about a month and am looking forward to a little apartment party we're having in a few weeks so I can see them again!
- this list, when I realize how weird I actually am
- the fact that I don't embaress easily enough, when I'm still going to publish this post.
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
10 comments:
tam, i'm with you on the christian bale thing...but did you hear he's been charged or investigated or something for ASSAULT! against his mother and sister! i can't believe it's true!!! surely if he hurt them it was only because they were bad mouthing his wife and kids or blaspheming or something like that. oh christian! say it isn't so!
tami and les, i'm another christian bale fan. in fact i was just talking to jaret about him last night. it's all because of newsies. i have a desire to see him in something more recent. i did see some one about the end of the world or dragons or dinosaurs or something like that with him in it probably 5 or more years ago, but nothing since. surely he wouldn't assault someone!! :)
no I don't think you're weird . . .but I do kind of want you to come over and fix MY eyebrows.
I think you need to take a picutre of all 15 styles you can do. Now THAT would be fun to see. : )
Loved the post Tami!
You're a funny girl, Tam!
Native American? Now that's a first!
I confess, I am a Christian Bale fan too... seriously smitten with him since Newsies... one of my favorite movie kisses.
I thought he was a nice family guy?!
Don't be embarrassed... it was a great post!
love the list! also, to sharlin, just fyi, mr. christian bale is in the new batman movies, batman begins and whatever is in theaters now...just in case you wanted to see a recent movie!
Well, you can tell I'm from a different era - Who is Christian Bale??
Loved your goofy post, Tami! You give me smiles in my day.
Love,
Aunt Pam
Tami - I just love you!! :)
As another Christian Bale fan I am horrified and hoping that what Leslie says is not true!
Another great Christian Bale movie is The Prestige and I really liked him in 3:10 to Yuma if you can get past some of the western violence (or just close your eyes like I do!).
Post a Comment