Phillip Huber (Brian and Jackie Huber - Francesville, IN) to Stephanie Gerst (I'm sorry! I don't know her parents' names - Alto, Michigan)
Rachel Huber (Brian and Jackie Huber - Francesville, IN) to Jason Klopfenstein (Don't know his parents either - Leo, IN)
Pictures from Christen's blog...thanks, Chris!
10 comments:
How exciting! I had heard about Phil but not Rachel! We are friends with Jason's family so am very excited to hear the news! So excited in fact, that I called Michael at work to tell him and he goes, "Oh, yeah...I already knew that. Dad called yesterday to tell us. I guess I forgot to tell you." MEN! Thanks for keeping me informed since my hubby doesn't!
Hey Tam, I also have an announcement I would like to share.....
I am going to be home next weekend, so hopefully I get to see you. You'll be at Seth and Jenn's wedding right?
Jonathan...well, I was going to but I haven't received my invitation yet!..considering it's only in a couple weeks I don't think I'm getting it. Actually, I think it was an accident, but I'm not sure if I'll go because of that.
It would be good to see you though.
OK...now I feel a little stupid about saying that, but I'll give you a call next week sometime, because I'll be in Bloomington next Saturday for pics and likely i'll be bored so I might come for a visit.
no problem!
Since we're on the topic... I was going to wait until Sunday to tell you all, but, uh........
:) haha just kidding.
YAY!!!! So excited for the cute couples!! :)
jon...my bad. i just picked up my mail from kendra's and it looks like i was invited to the wedding and a couple other things i've apparently missed. i'll see you at the wedding!
I am so excited for the couples...and they are so cute. Wow, including Jarod's cousins I will have been to 5 cousin weddings in 9 months! - Heidi
Thanks for sharing the news, Tam! This is yet another good reason for me to continue spending endless hours reading blogs. How else would I hear this stuff!
christen...your comment made me laugh 'cause i remember when heidi got announced everyone said to me, "don't worry, you'll be next!"...to which i thought, "of course i'm next...i'm the only one left!" :)
love ya!
Post a Comment