June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Question #7 and a New Rule


"What's the combined number for the shoe size that you and your partner wear?"

I'm not sure what size Josh wears...I kind of think that at this point of his life, they go by his age? Am I right, Bek? If so, he would wear a 4 and I wear a 8.5...so our shoe size would be 12.5.
And the new rule is this...you can only win the game if you answer all the questions. Simple enough, right?

Shout out to Jenny...hey! I saw you commented. :) I didn't know you read this blog (even if it's just occasionally)...always great to see a friend's comment!

I thought I'd also say hi to Laura...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you joining the blog! Where are you from? Do you want to tell us a little about yourself?

Have a great day to all.

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

actually, tami, josh wears a size 12. so i don't know if this helps you or hurts you.

Matt and I combined are a 19.5

Sandra said...

20.5 is our combined shoe sizes. Nick is a 13 and me a 7.5

Mindy said...

Michael is an 11.5 and I'm a 8.5 so combined we are 20!

Pam said...

Mom and I are a combined 14

Jessica said...

17.5 for team leman

Anonymous said...

16.5 for Kirk and I

Katie said...

25 for us, j-14 and me-11

now are we losing because our numbers are so LARGE!!!! Just Kidding around, I love playing your games, they are FUN!!! Thanks for doing it.

Katie said...

oh one more thing, how about no questions about weight, otherwise, we will be in the negative

Amber said...

Callie and I combine for a whopping 15. : )

Brooke said...

Team Feucht- 19

Laura said...

20 and 1/2 is our combined shoe sizes. David is a 13; I'm a 7 1/2.

Thanks for asking. I'm a homemaker in Texas. I have a little girl, Allyssa. My husband works across the street from our house which is so nice because he gets to be home for meals almost everyday. Besides being a mom and wife, I scrapbook and blog and reluctanly sew. Click on my name to see my two blogs!

Leslie Ringger said...

so i have NOT been partaking of this game like i should, but i'm here now, so let the games continue!

as for question #5:
i'm totally guessing here, but i'm going to say paige and i drink 8 cups/cans of coffee and pop in a week. sometimes it's a lot more and others it's a lot less, so i figure that's a good average. oh, and we like our coffee black, frappacinoed and everything in between.

#6:
paige and i have had 1 or 2 or 3 cavities. tam you're going to have to be the judge. one cavity is concrete. one cavity i had in a baby tooth, which was just a bad tooth and ended up having to get pulled anyway, so i don't know if that counts. the third cavity is one that i THINK i have now, but it's never been verified by a dentist. so tam, i leave it up to you: 1, 2, or 3?

#7 paige and i wear a combined shoe size of...i'm totally guessing with her's and will have to verify with jami...18.5

phew, finally i'm caught up. hope i win!

Tara said...

Whit is a 9 and I'm an 8 1/2 so were 17.5