GREAT Tami!! I know I shouldn't admit to this, but I love that song...pathetic I know, but its true. THey did a good job finding words to go with it for EBAY and its got such true words.
Click on the "Favorite Things" picture to check out May's game!
The International Justice Mission
Character Counts
April - "Dependability" Brooke F. Matt K. Pam Y. May - "Honor" Randy and Evie M. (x2) Pam Y. Ben L. June - "Forgiveness" Rebekah K. Josh, Darci, and Aria K. Natalie G.
3 comments:
GREAT Tami!! I know I shouldn't admit to this, but I love that song...pathetic I know, but its true. THey did a good job finding words to go with it for EBAY and its got such true words.
Oh MY! I am laughing so hard!
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh this Thursday morning!
Tam, I think this is the funniest Al Yonkavich song I have heard. That was so funny! -Heidi
Post a Comment