June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Friday, March 28, 2008

And we have a winner!!!



Kasey Messner is our winner with "TOES". It was actually going to be the pinky toe, but since you got it with that hint, I'm going to give it to you! Nice job!!!! Glad to know we think on the same wave...I wasn't sure anyone was going to get it from that clue! :) Wow...how am I supposed to get a prize to you?! Just kidding...so if it was someone from America, it was going to be something like choose from 3 options...and the options would have been something like gift certificate to target, take out food, movie tickets, ect. However, I'm guessing that none of those would do you any good in Switzerland, so you're going to have to help me out and tell me what you'd like from America that I can deliver on!

Congratulations Kasey!!!! Wow...that was fun for me...I hope everyone else liked it too.
*I borrowed the picture from you blog, Kase. Yes, I consistently read it and still can't figure out how to comment.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tami, I didn't realize a toe would be that hard, but after a while it did seem so hard...I don't know if I would have guessed it if I hadn't already known what it was! Good guessing everyone! I want you to do another one that I can guess on. - Heidi

Amber said...

way to go Kase!!!

phew now that we have resolution I can sleep again. : )

Leslie Ringger said...

i want a rematch!!!! though i have to say losing isn't so bad when you don't have see the winner rubbing in their rewards. that would have been unbearable. ")

congrats, kasey. it couldn't have gone to a better deserter.

Katie said...

Good job in getign thast right. I am ready for another one.

Rebekah said...

that was so fun tami! i wish i had seen the clue before today. that was hillarious!

congratulations kasey!!

fun game tam. i guess we'll have to wait for more action till you get back from florida.

lve you,
bek

megs @ whadusay said...

I want to play again!

Jami said...

me too...i want to play again! :)

Good job Kase!

Kasey said...

Ok, how funny that I won! I've been reading everyone's guesses thinking, what a crazy game, I wouldn't even know where to begin. But then when I saw the picture it reminded me of those socks you gave me one year for my birthday, Tam, that had the little pigs on each toe. Remember how funny they were?!?! No, Tami, I'm not making it up, if you can't remember, that's your problem. As far as a prize... you know how I love Tangy Taffy and I can't get them here. I would like for you to hand-deliver them to me here in Switzerland (aka "Come visit!") Love you Tam!

Sandra said...

Man, Where have I been???? I guess in Indiana, but shoot...sure wish I could have joined in on this fun. Do it again Tami:) PLEEAASSSE!!

Marla said...

I have never enjoyed virtual conversation more. You all make me laugh!