I have to be honest with you, I was pretty discouraged with how...well, lets just say it, bad I am...but, Bek and Heidi have been really encouraging and have said that I shouldn't get discouraged with this being my first "shoot". So, in the spirit of Silly Nothings and documenting my life, I'm posting what is sure to be the first of many photos! Taryn, Kristi, and Haley, you probably shouldn't look any further...being the experts and all. :)
Leslie in her shop...I just have to give an explanation for her "ring", since I'd hate to get my friend in trouble with these pictures! :) Poor Leslie has a wart (hope you don't mind I just told the blogging world that!) and she's heard that sticking duck tape on it will get rid of it...so it's actually duck tape!...but it looks cute anyway. :)




13 comments:
oh my word. these are too cute. makes me miss that crazy girl.
i love your pictures tami! great work.
oh and yes, duct tape does work...i've tried it myself! ;)
Oh my, these are great Tami!!
And yes, the perfect model of course ;)
Great job Tami!! I love the last picture, you captured her perfectly!
great job tami! love them. and her shop is so cute! hope i see you girls soon!
You are so funny Tami! I love them! Isn't getting a new camera so fun!?!? You really have a creative eye!
Leslie, you look great! Love them all!
Great job Tami!
I'm glad you posted them so I can really see them this time. :)
Tami -
They are GREAT! You are so creative! Such great ideas!
Don't be so hard on yourself...those are awesome pictures Tami!! I could NEVER do anything near that good. I say keep up the good work and by the way...great model:)
Ive heard about duct tape...never tried it...I ended up freezing mine off at one point and that worked. I just bought the stuff from the store that came in a littel can...and you freeze it off yourself. Worked well if duct tape falls thru.
So fun! Glad you posted them! I love the one of her in her new house...its great! Keep posting them!!!!!!!
Great pics Tami! Glad you found my blog! Leslie, I have a duct tape "ring" too.
thanks tam! it was soo much fun! just like playing dressup...yes i'm still very much a child at heart. :)
man, i'm soo glad to hear that duck tape really works! knowing me, i would have had it on for a couple weeks only to find out it makes warts bigger! :)
I'm laughing, because you kept calling it duck tape. I assume you were referring to duct tape. It sounds so funny, because I just imagine you wrapping a duck up in tape.
For the record Jon, I spelled it right... just for the record!
I am glad to hear it works too. How long did you leave it on for. I really need to be more consistant.
Post a Comment