Great job ladies!!! Well, since there wont be any posts the rest of this week or all of next week, this will be the last week to comment for a chance to be in the drawing for "Secret Word" contest. I'll announce the Winner for "Secret Word" and the winner of this month's favorite thing on June 3rd!!! So, here it is, the last "Secret Word" topic...actually, it's a question, and hopefully, you'll be able to hit the word in your answer!
Breakfast in Bed...
Do you like to eat breakfast in bed? Is it worth all the mess it could make?
Happy commenting!!!
See you in June!
8 comments:
I love the gesture of someone making me breakfast in bed...but the couple times I've actually done this, I don't actually enjoy the meal that much because I am not usually hungry when I first wake up. I think I'd prefer supper in bed maybe.
Any food in bed is just plain strange to me :) I dont like to eat breakfast until about 9:00 so its a few hours after I wake up. I dont think the mess would be worth it either...I mean how do you successfully eat on a tray set on your legs without spilling something or dribbling it all over? I would much rather have my breakfast at Panera :)
Oh, I forgot to say...have a WONDERFUL time on your trip! I'll be excited to hear about it when you get back!
I think it sounds nice to have breakfast in bed. I even bought a special tray at IKEA because I knew I would be romantic like that and make Michael breakfast in bed a lot. I have used it once. :)
Now that I'm past the romantic days of breakfast in bed, I actually think it is better to eat in the kitchen and keep the mess in there. I don't think it sounds fun to have my next night's sleep upon waffle or pancake crumbs and spoiled milk. I appreciate it when Michael gets up before me and makes a yummy breakfast so I can sleepily walk out of my room and sit down to a hot breakfast.
I do belive that I would not like to eat breakfast in bed. Never tried it though. I don't think it is worth the mess. Sounds fun, but could I just have fun somewhere else? Maybe in Jamaica you can make breakfast in bed for all the team members on the last day. Have fun- I love Jamaica and I'm just a liiiiittle bit jealous:)
Well, I have had breakfast in bed once...it was worth it that morning. It was valentines and Jarod bought me a breakfast tray and brought it to me in bed. It was fun to eat in bed, but sad to say it's been used often...just not on ME...I think Jarod had alterier motives when he bought it.
I think that the thought of breakfast in bed sounds great. I have only had it once brought to me by my boys on a wonderful little tray many years ago, but don't know if I would want it all the time. Its really quite hard to eat it....you have to sit up and so you might as well sit at the table. However nick has made breakfast several several times and I love to wake up and just go down stairs to a hot breakfast waiting for me on the kitchen table. Its not really worth the mess if you ask me:)
I like the idea of breakfast in bed, but like others think it sounds too hard and not worth the mess. Plus, my ideal breakfast would be french toast, eggs over easy, toast, orange juice and coffee and that sounds like a lot to fit on a little tray! I'm a pig, I know! Yummmm.....I love breakfast...now I really want some!~Alissa
Post a Comment