June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

You're getting close!

Wow...you have all had some great guesses on the 25 Questions game. I actually find myself getting kind of nervous every time I check the comments 'cause I'm always certain that someone is going to have guessed it! I'm suprised that no one has asked for a clue so far...which is probably a good thing 'cause the only clue I have to give would definitely give it away. It's not super subtle. :)

I'm also going to put in my nomination for someone who has demonstrated "Dependability":

My Aunt Pam

My Aunt Pam has demonstrated incredible dependability in taking care of my Grandma. It started out that there was going to be 3 sisters to share the responsibility of taking care of their mother. But as you know, with the passing of my mother, it left my Aunt Pam and Aunt Cindy. Well, with my Aunt Cindy living so far away, the transition became too difficult for my Grandma, leaving just my Aunt Pam. For the past several years, she has been a living example of dependability as she has sacrificed not only her time, but her freedom, her 'newly wed years', involvment in church (as much as she'd like) , involvment in other family member's lives, and the list goes on...all to fulfill what she consented to do and our entire family depended on her. So, thanks Aunt Pam, for demonstrating dependability!!!

I would also like to reiterate that the prize for the "Character Counts" will BY FAR be the best prize that will be given out, so if you have seen someone demonstrate this quality, I would definitely put their name in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about Aunt Pam! Such a marvelous woman. -Heidi

Mindy said...

Is it jelly beans or Jelly Bellys?

Tami said...

No, it is not a jelly bean or jelly belly

Pam said...

Tami, you made me cry! Thank you for your sweet post.