Rebekah K. is the winner of "25 Questions" by guessing...
Swedish Fish!!!
Awesome job, Bek...and to everyone that guessed!!!! I can't believe you guys didn't need a hint!
(The picture is my attempt at creating a Swedish Fisherman :) )
Anyway, I thought it was only appropriate to start off with Swedish fish, since...you guessed it, it's one of my favorite things!!! So, Rebekah will be getting:
a bag of Swedish fish
along with
an ISU t-shirt
...'cause as a lot of you know, I'm a big fan of my school
(Jonathan, I already know what you're thinking, so you don't have to say it 'cause I still loved going to school there)!
Thanks for playing!!!
6 comments:
Tami,
Swedish fish is one of my favorites, too! I only buy them when I am at my weakest, though, because they send my triglycerides (sp?) through the roof. Wow, we both love Homestyle popcorn, and now Swedish fish!
I love the seriously gruff fisherman with the fish in his net!! It is still making me laugh now thinking about it!
Congratulations Bek! If I had put in my guess before you I would have won...I was thinking swedish fish a while ago, just kept forgetting to post!
-Heidi
That is a great prize!
(I loved going to school at ISU too!)
I am so excited!! I don't own any ISU t-shirts so this will be fun! It's not my alma mater but my husband and yours' tam, so I will wear it with pride! And I'm excited about the bag of Swedish Fish! I VERY rarely treat myself to candy so I am really excited about that too!
Love the Swedish Fisherman picture....you are so hillarious.
If that is Marla Ringger above I will make fun of you, if it is a different Marla, please disregard my comments:
I was just wondering how Swedish fish affect your triglycerides? Do you fry them, or dip them in nacho cheese dip?
Tami..you did call me out on ISU. I do in fact strongly dislike 'the ilstu'. Have you ever seen other campuses? Have you seen how ISU is consistently rated a third tier public university by US News and Weekly World report and by Princeton Reviews? It does not even rate in the Top 150 public Universities in America. It's interesting to me that despite having nearly 25,000 students, ISU manages to not even have a Divison 1A football team, and a basketball team that is considered below average in a mid-major conference.
ISU is overpriced and has well below average academics.
Hey Tami! First off, that is a pretty sweet picture of that oh-so-rustic looking fisherman. :)
Secondly, your last "losing perspective" post cracked me up!! I think your hair looks really pretty---I didn't know it was so long and luscious! ;) Hope you have a super Easter. Too bad we aren't all meeting at the Beefhouse, huh? :)
Post a Comment