You write a post like this one!!!! I wrote this post last night in all ernest thinking it was a normal post...although, I remember trying to read it through again and it not making sense to me, but thinking it was just because I was tired. Wow...I think it would take a Joseph to interpret this!!! And just for your information, I honestly don't know what "handsom man" I'm referring to...really, I don't! I almost took that part out because I'm embaressed I even wrote it, but I actually think it's the funniest part...so hope you enjoy this absolutely ridiculous post I blogged last night at 3:00 AM!!!!:
Jessica, Brooke, and Jami...
I tried. I really did, but...even now, I am at a complete loss of any words or thoughts that could be construde as coherent. Wow...for the past hour, I've been making out an excel spread sheet of my schedule for today that only read: "The handsome man burdens the heart and I'm a cold, short person. Oh man. If it's possibly for time to stand still, i did that and reverse for a while." Oh yeah, back to the exercise thing...in my schedule i wrote "go home, and gothorrises
I hope that's okay 'cause I'm not sure what else I would odoooanyway. sally want me too ahim? why, you knos? whewohow...how am i going to live thfroufh the rest of my day...you'ldd do a beeterjob. P
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
9 comments:
Oh Tami,
You made me laugh. You're right, you need a Joseph to interpret and I am not him.
tami, were you drinking? seriously, that is hilarious... especially the last paragraph. :)
Sweet friend I think you need a nap. :) You always make me smile and bless my day with your silly nothings! Check my blog out for my giveaway--Marie
Oh Tami! Hopefully the coffee pulled you through last night... and I hope now you're sleeping soundly in your bed!
I think you bought wine with Jami's $4 instead of coffee :) You are too funny...I hope you are sleeping soundly in your snuggly bed right now!
tami,
so funny...I wish I could understand your "mind travels"...but alas I can't always keep up when you're well rested and coherent!!
I wish we both could figure out the "handsome man"...too hillarious!
i was so confused I didn't know whether to laugh or reread it over and over again...you always are good for making me smile!
-Heidi
Oh my word, Tami!! That is so funny! I kept thinking..... "wait did she seriously write this!?"
But yes, you seriously did. thats awesome. :) Hope to see you soon-- its been a while.
not sure how to respond to this one, but way too funny! indeed i did laugh!
Post a Comment