#1. I already know that they want to do a root canal and those are really expensive!!! My dental will pay $1000, but that still leaves me with $1000 left to pay. In my world, that's considered expensive for one, little, insignificant tooth.
#2 Every tool in the dentist's office looks like

#3: And I definitly never have this much fun while I'm there...

Going to the dentist is a miserable experience...but I'm afraid that both my paycheck and I will be visiting there this coming week.
In order to help myself feel excited that I'm going to be spending $1000 on a root canal, I thought I'd list the top 5 things that would be worse than getting a root canal.
5. Being in posession of a box of live rats
4. listen to a classroom of college kids debate politics
3. watching "The View" every morning (only seen it once...probably one of the most obnoxios shows I've ever laid my eyes on)!
2. getting eyebrow extensions
1. having them pull my 2 front teeth
I feel better now. :)
5 comments:
that picture of the dentist and patient is hillarious. his smile makes me feel like she has a .32 in his back to make him smile for the picture.
i hope you get that tooth taken care of. I am on board with you about hating the dental office. i have wisdom teeth that probably need to be removed and I avoid it because i'm afraid the anesthesia will make me nausious. stupid i know.
Love the new pic on your header. Good luck at the dentist. You are right, it won't be nearly as bad as watching the View everyday would be!
Rebekah- your comment made me laugh out loud!
I am with you, I have never enjoyed going to the dentist. Not even when I was little and they offered me all sorts of prizes and toys. Actually, the most annoying part to me is when they ask me what "flavor" I want when they clean my teeth and then they proceed to list off options like chocolate, cookie dough, grape, and cherry... how would those flavors ever make my teeth feel CLEAN? I always opt for the mint. Anyway, good luck... I don't envy you.
Tam,
I love you five things...I also hate the View.
I have to say...still don't have pity on you...though I guess I have a little on your bank account.
-Heidi
Love the dentist pic...perfect!
I've had a root canal done. NOT fun! At all! So sorry for the discouragement...Best of luck!:)
Post a Comment