June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blog Party

If you read Bek's blog, you saw that I recently had a pool party. It was fabulous. We ate dinner, watched a movie under the stars (projected onto the side of the house), sat in the hot tub, and just had some great girl talks. It was great and thanks for everyone that came. I wish I could have invited everyone, but as my first time of having company to the house, I thought I'd keep it a little smaller.
However, I've been thinking, how fun would it be to have a blogger party? We all like to chat with eachother over the blogs, and I thought it would be fun to have a cookout/fall festivity with all the blogger friends. So, I'm thinking about having a blogger party for anyone who reads this blog whether you read this blog in secret or a regular commenter. Anyway, just an idea in my head right now...although, I'm going to have to nail that down if I'm going to do it. I thought it would be fun to have games referring to topics or games played on the blog in the past. It could be fun. :)
Just curious if anyone would even be interested.

Much love.
Tami

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GASP! You mean like meet face to face!? That just destroys the beauty of the internet.... a social life without leaving your home.

Just kidding!! Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

A blog party? Much like my original blog when I held a blog award ceremony. The sweetmonkey's also had a blog banquet at Avanti's. Those were the good old days.

Brooke said...

What a fun idea!

arlan and katie said...

a party...are you like kidding! of course...can I bring Arlan? He usually doesn't post, but he definitely reads (and plus, I usually pull the laptop away from Arlan if he thinks he might "try") ... keep us posted!

Kt

Mindy said...

So fun! That is a great idea Tami!

Kasey said...

This sounds like so much fun! Maybe I could participate via webcam... that's just depressing!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!
~Alissa

Pam said...

I'm afraid I'd be the only old person! :-(

hubergal said...

i'd love it, but don't know it i could make the trip.
~shar

Katie said...

Tami-
That would be soo much FUN. I hated that I missed the pool party :(. If you need help, I would love to help you out. :)

Amber said...

I could be convinced. : )