
I just thought I'd post on here that if you have sent me an email to my hotmail account...must likely, I haven't gotten it. The reason is because I don't have any access to internet at my Dad's house and I don't have access to hotmail here at work.
I'm able to check it about once every 2-3 weeks...so if you've emailed me there and I haven't responded, I'm sorry! It's not that I don't care...I'll write you back asap.
I've had a couple people tell me that I don't answer my phone or email, so now that I've explained the email, let me explain my phone. My dad's place gets zero to no reception. Even if my phone rings, as soon as I answer it, it's all broken conversation, so I don't answer my phone. The only time I get a chance to talk is if I'm driving in town, and usually, that takes 1 conversation before I start to lose reception.
I'm currently with Sprint, so I'm hoping to change to AT&T because I can get reception out there with them. Again, I'm so sorry about this, and please don't give up on me while I try to transition all this communication over there.
As of now, if you want to email me, you can email me at my state farm email:
tami.inoue.pytf@statefarm.com
Thanks!
Tami
I'm able to check it about once every 2-3 weeks...so if you've emailed me there and I haven't responded, I'm sorry! It's not that I don't care...I'll write you back asap.
I've had a couple people tell me that I don't answer my phone or email, so now that I've explained the email, let me explain my phone. My dad's place gets zero to no reception. Even if my phone rings, as soon as I answer it, it's all broken conversation, so I don't answer my phone. The only time I get a chance to talk is if I'm driving in town, and usually, that takes 1 conversation before I start to lose reception.
I'm currently with Sprint, so I'm hoping to change to AT&T because I can get reception out there with them. Again, I'm so sorry about this, and please don't give up on me while I try to transition all this communication over there.
As of now, if you want to email me, you can email me at my state farm email:
tami.inoue.pytf@statefarm.com
Thanks!
Tami
3 comments:
Thanks for the post, Tam! I was wondering, because I have sent you a couple of e-mails recently. I will send them to your work address!
So does that explain why you haven't answered your phone in THE LAST FIVE YEARS!!!!
There is no one on earth who more predictably does not answer their phone than Tami Inoue. Actually, I should consider the possibly it might be the person calling you.
jonathan, haven't i answerd your call about the last 10 times you've called me, which would covers about the last 2 years?
i think the conversation usually goes something like:
Me: Hello?
You: Oh my word! I can't believe you answerd! I was ready to leave you a message!
Me: What?! I always answer.
You: Whatever! There's no one on earth who more predictably doesn't answer their phone.
Me: Whatever. Name the last time I didn't answer.
You: (Pause)...well, anyway, I was calling because...
Am I right or am I right?
Post a Comment