June's Character Quality

Forgiveness vs. Rejection
Clearing the record of those who have wronged me and not holding a grudge

Thursday, July 03, 2008

This is a Good Day...


The first thing is that I'm convinced I talked to a Southern Gospel singer this morning. Call me crazy, but I'm just sure I did. The guy was from Tennessee and he talked EXACTLY like Roger Bennet did. Now, believe me, I talk to people from TN and GA every day, and you can tell A LOT about the different dialects and where they're from...and I'm telling you, this guy HAD to be from the Gaither group (or whatever the name is) or Ernie Haase and his group. I could just see the suit and tie and big ring on his hand as he spoke. I wanted to give him free insurance and call him 'brother'. :) I was going to ask him to repeat his name so I could ask Jonathan about it later, but unfortunaltey, the call ended before I could. So, just another reason to get State Farm insurance...aparently, it's southern gospel group approved!

It was also decided (as of this morning) that I'm going to the Indianapolis Tennis Championships on July 14th with Leslie!!! This is going to be a great day...I'm sure there will be pictures for your viewing pleasure. :) What's even better is that the seats are in the front row and I hear they are "within arm's distance of the players"...so I may either run on the court to offer a high-5 or get whacked in the nose...either way, it's sure to be good times.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Ok, you crack me up! You wanted to give him free insurance and call him brother. I'm laughing out loud. Now I feel like crying cause I miss you so much!

Rebekah said...

that is so funny tam!! I am pretty sure you weren't talking to Roger though...unless, very depressingly, we're going to need insurance in Heaven!!

How fun to go to a tennis match! Take pictures and have fun!

Marla said...

Tami Paige, I didn't know you even liked tennis...and how in the world did you get such good tickets? I am jealous!

If Leslie suddenly can't get up and go with you because she just happens to be locked in her bedroom, I'm available.

Katie said...

Have fun!!!