Okay, two things...first off, I've been looking at the widget of Mike Huckabee on my blog and keep thinking that I should remove it, but since I can't just discard it so easily, I'm going to put it in this post and as I post new posts, it'll go away on it's own and have a decent burial. Okay, that was a little creepy, but you know what I mean. So here's to you, Mr. Huckabee...you made us proud.
Second is I think it's time for a new game! Now granted, like I said, it's 5am and this girl has had very little sleep so this may not sound so fun in a couple hours. However, we're going to play, I HAVE TOO! This is how it's going to work...
It's the opposite of the game I Have Never, so I'm actually going to post an 'I Have!' comment about myself and if someone else has done the same thing, you get a point. Everyone who can say "I have too!" should post...it's not limited to one person. There will be a total of 10 'I Have!' comments throughout different posts (as I think of them) and at the end, whoever has the most points will win! When you post your 'I have too!', you need to give us the story (if there's one)...we can't just get an 'I have too!'. Here's a twist, you can post an 'I have' of your own and if no one else can say 'I have too!' (including me) then you get 2 bonus points! However, to be blogitically correct :), it can't be one where it would require you to be married/single or of a specific gender. Does that make sense? I'll keep a running tally of everyone's points!
So to begin...I have traveled to 8 countries outside the USA (Canada, Mexico, Japan, Ukraine, India, Austria, Tobago, and Jamaica).
Just a side note...my dream vacation is to go to Ireland and Scotland!

14 comments:
I am happy to get rid of Mike Huckabee, he was worthless. He accomplished absolutely nothing.
I have been to 8 countries also..
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. England
4. Scotland
5. France
6. Italy
7. Germany
8. Austria
9. Switzerland
10. Spain
11. I guess you have to include Liechtenstein.
I have met 7 famous people...
1. Al Gore
2. Sean Hannity
3. Kurt Warner
4. Dr. Laura Schlessinger
5. David Jeremiah
6. Hale Irwin
7. Bill Gaither
I have (almost -as in 6 weeks - does that count - if not can I at least get a 1/2 point for being 6 weeks to late?)
1. Canada
2. Jamaica
3. Mexico
4. Australia
4. Austria
5. Ukraine
6. France
7. El Salvador in 6 weeks
And as far as famous people go, it depends on how you define famous. I have met many authors and speakers that would be considered "famous" to some, but never heard of by others - should I list them or would it be a waste of time? How is that for adding a whole bunch of gray to this game!
I'm going to go ahead and list a few - you be the judge. Here we go in no particular order:
1. Ted Dekker
2. Dr. Kevin Leman
3. Liz Curtis Higgs
4. Randy Alcorn
5. Howard Dayton
6. Francine Rivers
7. Miss Pattycake
well shucks. Cause I have never.
(Sorry tam . . .I just broke the rules) : )
Nice! Megan...we'll definitely count El Salvador!
I have too!
Canada
Mexico
England
France
Australia
Ukraine
Austria
Holland
And Jonathan,
Don't you dare name your dog after my granchildren!!
I have wasted too much time surfing blogworld this morning...and with dial up, that adds up to a really long time!
Fun Game Tam! I haven't had the privilidge of visiting so many countries so I'm going to try to garner some points here with an "I have" that I don't think anyone else will have...hopefully!
I have dual citizenship and so do my children. My Dad tells me that means that if America ever comes under attack, the Japanese governement will fly in and pick me and my kids up and fly is to safety in place of birth...crazy...and probably not true...but sounds cool.
oh, also I guess dual citizenship also means I can vote in two countries as well...that just doesn't sound as cool.
i have! i have!
1.ukraine
2.canada
3.mexico
4.jamaica
5.france
6.zambia
7.australia
8.switzerland
9.italy
10.austria
11.germany
i think that's it, although i was in south africa's airport for a couple hours. does that count too?
i also have something i'm pretty sure NO one can compete with. can anyone say 'tambourine'? cause i got stuck in one. anyone? anyone? beuller? beuller?
as far as famous people go...i know my dad, and really who else is there?
Leslie...are you saying, "I have played the tambourine" or "I have gotten stuck one around my waste"? I'm very picky...like jeopardy. :)
I have too...(and Tami, if it makes you feel any better, I was at SF at 6am this week...and I'll be there Saturday too, if you want to meet at Outtakes and mope about the ridiculous hour!)
1. Mexico
2. Jamaica
3. France
4. Germany
5. Luxembourg (driving through)
6. Ireland (a layover)
7. Belgium (driving through)
oops...looks like I was wrong. Sorry; I have never!
Hey Tami, I just found your blog. Am I permitted to join in the fun?
I have, too.
Russia
Israel
Jordan
Italy
Mexico
Canada
Austria
Switzerland
Germany
Japan
Luxembourg
My unique "I have" is, I have lived with approximately 30 different people since moving away from my parent's home.
Love you,
Aunt Pam
I have also been to Mexico.
This is silly, but with Spring and Summer coming....
I have gone to dairy queen twice in one day to eat a blizzard.
Tami, fun game! I am going to try to trump Rebekah in points with an I Have that no one else could claim...could I have three cheers for the spoiled only child!!
Jill :-)
Post a Comment